I'll Listen To Any Song You Recommend

learn Spanish with this 1995 hit by Mexican diva Thalia

lately they're uploading all the "remastered" versions of her videos from the 90's and 00's if you're interested in a trip to the past

also, I know you'll ignore any other songs, but for anyone else interested, doesn't the guy from this video look like the one from Britney's Make Me... , Michael or what is his name? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Only that this video was made exactly 20 years earlier, in 1996, I feel so old  :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Popcornie said:

I am going to suggest something little heavier. Nightwish is a symphonic metal band from finland that is known for amazing live performances and they have had 3 excellent singers. This is like their poppiest song, I chose it because going to the heaviest stuff instantly would probably be too much for a first time listener. This song got me hooked on them. 

https://youtu.be/GdZn7k5rZLQ

I like that song, but didn't like their usual stuff :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

learn Spanish with this 1995 hit by Mexican diva Thalia

lately they're uploading all the "remastered" versions of her videos from the 90's and 00's if you're interested in a trip to the past

Wow I’m so shook, you just unlocked a core memory from a million years ago. My brain started singing  along to the lyrics before I even remembered who it was. This brought up so many random memories from when I was a kid that I’d almost forgotten. I was so little when this song was popular, I feel like it was a huge, like a BOMT level hit in the Latin pop world. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block