I'll Listen To Any Song You Recommend

On 1/7/2022 at 7:29 PM, anthony7226 said:

I've been obsessed with this song for a few years now. 

I love the flow, definitely here for the bad ***** energy :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I love ''confident'' songs :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Thank you :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

On 1/7/2022 at 7:41 PM, Style. said:

My recommendation for the OP because I HAD TO DO IT BOOOOOOF :emma: @gapeach704happy new year bich :emma:

l- :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Win Again by Nicki actually sounds good, never heard it before :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I want the full version but I'm too lazy to search it, that's on you :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Thanks Onika :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

On 1/7/2022 at 7:42 PM, cocodeluxe said:

This is actually so good :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Don't know what else to say but I really enjoyed it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Thank u :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

On 1/7/2022 at 7:58 PM, JessicaS89 said:

Really cute song. I can imagine Lana Del Rey singing it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

• Love 3
On 1/7/2022 at 8:15 PM, YLP said:

I've released a few months ago my first album EVERY NOW AND THEN, feel free to check it out :) 

Omg this is really good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: You're so talented :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

On 1/7/2022 at 8:17 PM, BUWYGF said:

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: it ain't in English but issa pure bop

Omg I actually love it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It reminds me of Era Istrefi's Bonbon, is this the same language because it seems like it is :emma:

On 1/7/2022 at 8:39 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

For a good experience watch the Come and Get Your Love video. it’s trippy and pairs well with after work refreshments.

I really like the vibe and the chorus :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

On 1/7/2022 at 9:16 AM, Henry M. Torres said:

Okay so I work online most of the time and I'm often bored when I'm done with my stuff so let's do a little challenge :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm looking for new experiences :emma: I'll listen to any song you recommend. Yes, Beyonce, Taylor, Bieber, BTS or whatever :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

But every user can recommend only one song. I'll just ignore you if you keep recommending stuff :emma: 

I obviously won't listen to songs I already know :emma:

It can be on YouTube or Spotify, whatever. I guess after the listen I'll share my thoughts about the song.

06pop-caramanica-superJumbo.jpg

Part of me wants this to flop because I don't want to listen your flop faves :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Here's a little bit of Serbian ***yness :)

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Omg this is really good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: You're so talented :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Omg I actually love it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It reminds me of Era Istrefi's Bonbon, is this the same language because it seems like it is :emma:

I really like the vibe and the chorus :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

not really :orangu_orangutan_ape:Era is Albanian, Tam is Serbian :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:the languages are not even from the same family, but I can see why it may sound similar to a foreigner. Glad you liked the song boo :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block