I'll Listen To Any Song You Recommend

34 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

First of all, Lana is one of my favorite artists but I've never listened to this song before. 

And omg this song is such a vibe :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: She never disappoints, I really enjoyed this :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::neydedance_purple: 

Thank you :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Too bad it's not on Spotify :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

You're welcome :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I'm forever mad this is not available for streaming, as Lana also said this is her favourite unreleased song and promised to release her favourites, but I'm still waiting :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Bish I was a fan from the beginning. I can say whatever the hell I want with her stale *** coronavirus music. That’s why my Stan card expired in 2020. 2006-2020 had a good run :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Folklore is a beautiful album, everything after it it’s just a cheap attempt to make money off of the brand. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I would love for Onika to release all of her mixtapes on streaming networks, take Taylor business move! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dran said:

Above & Beyond were the first group I saw at my first rave. I remember feeling this song when I was dancing like crazy. Super feelsy

The instrumental is overall very nice, I'd prefer it to be without anyone singing tbh :emma: But I enjoyed it overall!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

One of my faves off her solo album 

I really like the chorus, I LOVE IT :melt_weird_drift_wow: Overall I have to give this song more time but nice, nice :neydedance_purple:

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Damn I really enjoyed it. Such a vibe :melt_weird_drift_wow: It takes me to some specific time and place, I feel like I'm on some farm in 80s and in love with some country guy and we're wearing cowboy hats lmao :emma: I really like it :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Thank you for the experience :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 hour ago, I just want more!! said:

I don’t know if you heard this one before. It’s by a Canadian singer. I don’t think it did well charts wise but issa bop in my opinion. 

It's a very nice song, I really like positive vibes of this song :neydedance_purple: The girl is very pretty btw :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Thank you!

1 hour ago, mohxali said:

Let me know what you think! ;) britney spears hair flip GIF

The first one: I really liked it. I really like slow songs like that tbh :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It reminds me a little bit of my ex because he listened to music like that a lot, it reminds me of being on Coachella 2019 w/ him :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

The second one: Didn't enjoy it as much as the first one but it has potential to grow on me, I like the chorus 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Shoving K-Pop down other people's throats is so fun, but you asked for it, so:

It's all English, so don't you worry. K-Pop has been in its "Let's rip off Dua Lipa and/or The Weeknd" era for over a year now, and I'm living for it. :gunney:

Cute song, I definitely hear Dua and The Weeknd influence in it, I really like the chorus :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::neydedance_purple: 

Thank you! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block