I'll Listen To Any Song You Recommend

34 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

First of all, Lana is one of my favorite artists but I've never listened to this song before. 

And omg this song is such a vibe :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: She never disappoints, I really enjoyed this :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::neydedance_purple: 

Thank you :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Too bad it's not on Spotify :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

You're welcome :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I'm forever mad this is not available for streaming, as Lana also said this is her favourite unreleased song and promised to release her favourites, but I'm still waiting :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Bish I was a fan from the beginning. I can say whatever the hell I want with her stale *** coronavirus music. That’s why my Stan card expired in 2020. 2006-2020 had a good run :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Folklore is a beautiful album, everything after it it’s just a cheap attempt to make money off of the brand. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I would love for Onika to release all of her mixtapes on streaming networks, take Taylor business move! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Folklore is a beautiful album, everything after it it’s just a cheap attempt to make money off of the brand. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I would love for Onika to release all of her mixtapes on streaming networks, take Taylor business move! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Meanwhile I prefer Eversnore to Snorelore :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

1 hour ago, dran said:

Above & Beyond were the first group I saw at my first rave. I remember feeling this song when I was dancing like crazy. Super feelsy

The instrumental is overall very nice, I'd prefer it to be without anyone singing tbh :emma: But I enjoyed it overall!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

One of my faves off her solo album 

I really like the chorus, I LOVE IT :melt_weird_drift_wow: Overall I have to give this song more time but nice, nice :neydedance_purple:

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Damn I really enjoyed it. Such a vibe :melt_weird_drift_wow: It takes me to some specific time and place, I feel like I'm on some farm in 80s and in love with some country guy and we're wearing cowboy hats lmao :emma: I really like it :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Thank you for the experience :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 hour ago, I just want more!! said:

I don’t know if you heard this one before. It’s by a Canadian singer. I don’t think it did well charts wise but issa bop in my opinion. 

It's a very nice song, I really like positive vibes of this song :neydedance_purple: The girl is very pretty btw :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Thank you!

1 hour ago, mohxali said:

Let me know what you think! ;) britney spears hair flip GIF

The first one: I really liked it. I really like slow songs like that tbh :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It reminds me a little bit of my ex because he listened to music like that a lot, it reminds me of being on Coachella 2019 w/ him :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

The second one: Didn't enjoy it as much as the first one but it has potential to grow on me, I like the chorus 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Shoving K-Pop down other people's throats is so fun, but you asked for it, so:

It's all English, so don't you worry. K-Pop has been in its "Let's rip off Dua Lipa and/or The Weeknd" era for over a year now, and I'm living for it. :gunney:

Cute song, I definitely hear Dua and The Weeknd influence in it, I really like the chorus :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::neydedance_purple: 

Thank you! 

• Love 2