New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I'll Listen To Any Song You Recommend

Okay so I work online most of the time and I'm often bored when I'm done with my stuff so let's do a little challenge :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm looking for new experiences :emma: I'll listen to any song you recommend. Yes, Beyonce, Taylor, Bieber, BTS or whatever :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

But every user can recommend only one song. I'll just ignore you if you keep recommending stuff :emma: 

I obviously won't listen to songs I already know :emma:

It can be on YouTube or Spotify, whatever. I guess after the listen I'll share my thoughts about the song.

06pop-caramanica-superJumbo.jpg

Part of me wants this to flop because I don't want to listen your flop faves :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I love this unreleased track from My Head Is An Animal - it was on the Icelandic Release of that album. Of Monsters And Men are so underrated. Can't believe this album is 10 years old now. 

Okay so I opened Instagram during listening and the first thing that showed up was my boyfriend's new post - our photos from yesterday in the snow, we were making a snowman with his lil nieces :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: And through the whole song I was zooming in on my boyfriend's face cause he's so handsome and this song literally made the whole experience so beautiful :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: MY HEART :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

Thank you :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SUPERJACK said:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=qjvB3dAsUC0&feature=share

My thoughts:

Reveal hidden contents

Been recently getting into French language music and I can’t stop listening to this song. The artist’s strong yet subtle voice evokes powerful emotion that slowly builds through the end. Hope you like it. :)

I really like that the song has sm emotions in it, I really like parts before chorus and the ending :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It's definitely enjoyable but overall it's not really my type of music bc it's too classy for me :emma: But those parts full of emotions do something to me anyway :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Thank you!

• Love 1