Lynne Spears warns Britney: "Please be careful!"

On 1/5/2022 at 9:25 AM, icybaby said:

Why to write things like that on socials. I mean really. Is it a reach? Ur daughter is 40 and if u want her to be careful u better wrote it straight to her. Not make it public so every1 would read. God this family is just toxic

This response makes the most sense cos yeah why she gotta post it on insta for millions to see 

• Love 1
On 1/5/2022 at 3:25 AM, icybaby said:

Why to write things like that on socials. I mean really. Is it a reach? Ur daughter is 40 and if u want her to be careful u better wrote it straight to her. Not make it public so every1 would read. God this family is just toxic

On 1/5/2022 at 12:44 AM, Brother Shawn said:

Sick Get Away GIF by Rooster Teeth

My thoughts exactly.

Wtf is wrong with a mom telling her children to be careful? Some fans are starting to be to much. If you wanna know my personal opinion I think Britney need help. She is screaming for help, and honestly I don’t know if it has to do the conservaship she was in for 13+ years or she really has mental issues  for all the fame she gained in the end 90s until mid 20s. If you love this person u guys need to agree with me. She need to take care of her mental health. Because now she is more lost then ever.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, nadija ali said:

Wtf is wrong with a mom telling her children to be careful? Some fans are starting to be to much. If you wanna know my personal opinion I think Britney need help. She is screaming for help, and honestly I don’t know if it has to do the conservaship she was in for 13+ years or she really has mental issues  for all the fame she gained in the end 90s until mid 20s. If you love this person u guys need to agree with me. She need to take care of her mental health. Because now she is more lost then ever.

1.we do not need to agree with u

2.how did her needing help is connected with her mom writing messages like that on socials. For millions to read. She has her number for god sakes. If she really cared she would try to contact her daughter directly. I am 34 and if my mom would write smth like that on my socials i would say her: wtf. 

3. ppl making diagnosies over her insta is just really smth. Britney is free adult woman. She can handle the topic of riding motorcicle. She made millions for her family while they were treating her like a garbage. Just read how she is posting about going to restaraunt. She is happy with that small things every person can have and she was restricted for years.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, nadija ali said:

Some fans are starting to be too much. "Fans" like you. Your starting to be too much. All you know of her is what she posts on her instagram. Your telling me that in the select few posts you’ve seen, you’ve diagnosed her and concluded that she is "screaming for help?" I think you need help, dear.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, icybaby said:

1.we do not need to agree with u

2.how did her needing help is connected with her mom writing messages like that on socials. For millions to read. She has her number for god sakes. If she really cared she would try to contact her daughter directly. I am 34 and if my mom would write smth like that on my socials i would say her: wtf. 

3. ppl making diagnosies over her insta is just really smth. Britney is free adult woman. She can handle the topic of riding motorcicle. She made millions for her family while they were treating her like a garbage. Just read how she is posting about going to restaraunt. She is happy with that small things every person can have and she was restricted for years.

Bette Davis Yes GIF

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

WTF Lynee killed someone? When did this happen?

She ran over a little boy on his bike years ago before Britney was born I think. She claimed in her book that she had nowhere to go and was in a rush so she just ran over the boy? It's honestly insane. One of TheSurpriseWitness' videos on YouTube read that chapter and it is insanity. She then never even apologized to the boys family or anything when the boy died. She claims it haunts her still to this day, but she doesn't apologize to the kids family? Also it seems like she could have just stopped and not ran over the kid. It was very weird in her book.

3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

She ran over a little boy on his bike years ago before Britney was born I think. She claimed in her book that she had nowhere to go and was in a rush so she just ran over the boy? It's honestly insane. One of TheSurpriseWitness' videos on YouTube read that chapter and it is insanity. She then never even apologized to the boys family or anything when the boy died. She claims it haunts her still to this day, but she doesn't apologize to the kids family? Also it seems like she could have just stopped and not ran over the kid. It was very weird in her book.

Omg what:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Can somebody please 🙏 clarify the thing about Lynne killing a child! What happened exactly? How old was the victim? I never really heard of this. 

She wrote about killing a little boy on his bike while driving. I don’t remember all the details, I’m actually shocked this fan base hasn’t thrown that around like a screaming wet cat :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

21 hours ago, nadija ali said:

you ppl seem forget that she literally ENSLAVED her daughter

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block