Lynne Spears warns Britney: "Please be careful!"

Just now, Brit52 said:

I wonder if this is the real reason why britney turned off comments

She had nasty hateful comments forever from the public, suddenly Lynne posts this (probably can't reach Britney any other way) and comments gone 

Sus.:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I'm delighted by the thought of Britney posting about reading the comments, seeing her fans suggest to turn off her comments and then going "actually, this would be a good way to silence my mom" :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: 

On 1/5/2022 at 4:08 AM, The Greatest Show said:

You guys are so dramatic.. 

Baby, **** you 

The things you did, and never thought I'd get a clue

Yeah, you wanted me to be that faithful to you

Not let nobody's body touch my body in positions that we only knew

Now I'm gonna give him what he wants and more

Do all those explicit things that I told you "No"

Places you couldn't go

You know where I'm talking

You are too dramatic

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

On 1/7/2022 at 6:46 AM, icybaby said:

1.we do not need to agree with u

2.how did her needing help is connected with her mom writing messages like that on socials. For millions to read. She has her number for god sakes. If she really cared she would try to contact her daughter directly. I am 34 and if my mom would write smth like that on my socials i would say her: wtf. 

3. ppl making diagnosies over her insta is just really smth. Britney is free adult woman. She can handle the topic of riding motorcicle. She made millions for her family while they were treating her like a garbage. Just read how she is posting about going to restaraunt. She is happy with that small things every person can have and she was restricted for years.

1. You don’t need to agree with me. But you have to be more open minded regarding Britney  mental health. As it looks from fans point a view that our queen was hostage for over 13 years, do u think that it wouldn’t had effect her mental health and will effect her mental health when now she is free? She is screaming for help and she is acting like she is 16 years when she is 40. 

2. I wouldn’t mind if my mom will right to me be careful in social media, even if I am 33 years old. A mom will always be a mom and I’ll never tell my mom wtf. Is just so disrespectful to a woman how has raised me, she carried me 9 months and took care of me until I could stood up for myself. Moms will always be moms and they always will care about us even if sometimes they think that they doing stuff to benefit us but in the real life it might hurt us.

On 1/5/2022 at 4:48 AM, RAITEI said:

They are never going to change. Their personalities and behaviours are biologically wired in their brains. It's better to just cut off people, even if you don't necessarily hold a grudge against any of them

Yup, Mariah Carey had to do this to her family and I sense Britney may have to do it eventually as wells 

• Like 1
On 1/6/2022 at 1:39 PM, nadija ali said:

Wtf is wrong with a mom telling her children to be careful? Some fans are starting to be to much. If you wanna know my personal opinion I think Britney need help. She is screaming for help, and honestly I don’t know if it has to do the conservaship she was in for 13+ years or she really has mental issues  for all the fame she gained in the end 90s until mid 20s. If you love this person u guys need to agree with me. She need to take care of her mental health. Because now she is more lost then ever.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, nadija ali said:

1. You don’t need to agree with me. But you have to be more open minded regarding Britney  mental health. As it looks from fans point a view that our queen was hostage for over 13 years, do u think that it wouldn’t had effect her mental health and will effect her mental health when now she is free? She is screaming for help and she is acting like she is 16 years when she is 40. 

2. I wouldn’t mind if my mom will right to me be careful in social media, even if I am 33 years old. A mom will always be a mom and I’ll never tell my mom wtf. Is just so disrespectful to a woman how has raised me, she carried me 9 months and took care of me until I could stood up for myself. Moms will always be moms and they always will care about us even if sometimes they think that they doing stuff to benefit us but in the real life it might hurt us.

Yes,  you would be right in any normal context. But this isn’t- 

your mom sounds like a good mom. your mom didnt strip you from your rights and debate about whether you deserve to not have children, spend your money that you earned, and more. Your mom did not ever leave you in the house to be left in therapy for 10 hours a day 7 days a week, and be medicated with lithium because you decided to say no to a dance move. Your mom did not make you buy her a house and pay for it for 13 years, while denying you your rights to do anything 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

Yup, Mariah Carey had to do this to her family and I sense Britney may have to do it eventually as wells 

It had to be done on the first day. She would have saved herself 13 years of trouble. Nobody is exempt from this... but unfortunately we need to cut off any people that is clearly a trouble more than anything.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Rik said:

Yes,  you would be right in any normal context. But this isn’t- 

your mom sounds like a good mom. your mom didnt strip you from your rights and debate about whether you deserve to not have children, spend your money that you earned, and more. Your mom did not ever leave you in the house to be left in therapy for 10 hours a day 7 days a week, and be medicated with lithium because you decided to say no to a dance move. Your mom did not make you buy her a house and pay for it for 13 years, while denying you your rights to do anything 

With all it have been writing, we are landing to the same conclusion. That our queen need help. She is bagging for help. And she need to take care of her self and maybe enter the free world with a little help until she take full control. Because i don’t want her to get back where she was before a few years ago. 

On 1/8/2022 at 4:22 PM, RAITEI said:

It had to be done on the first day. She would have saved herself 13 years of trouble. Nobody is exempt from this... but unfortunately we need to cut off any people that is clearly a trouble more than anything.

Oh yes I definitely agree! In a perfect world Britney would’ve stayed cut off from her family on 2007 onwards but ugh at least she finally has the chance again 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block