Lynne Spears warns Britney: "Please be careful!"

Sounds like Lynne needs more “repairs and maintenance” for the mansion Britney bought her:

“In an August 2021 filing, Jamie Spears (via his lawyers) said Lynne had been living in a house paid for by Britney for the past 13 years, located a short drive from where the family grew up.

The filing stated: "Despite their estranged relationship, the Conservatorship Estate, during the entire duration of the Conservatorship, has paid and continues to pay for the mansion in Louisiana where Lynne lives, including all of her utility bills, weekly maid service, and all maintenance (totaling upwards of $150,000 per year and to date, nearly $2,000,000 in total)."

The 2020 accounting report from Britney Spears' conservatorship indicates that, in 2019, a total of $104,000 was paid for the expenses of a "Louisiana Residence" — likely a reference to her mother's home. The biggest chunk of that is $67,000 that went to "Repairs & Maintenance," which includes things like $570 per month for housekeeping and $325 to fix an ice machine. The public version of the report redacts some of the expenses which total thousands of dollars.“

OR she’s preparing for the lawsuit, since she’s also asking Britney for exorbitant sums to cover her attorney fees:

“Here's a breakdown of the legal fees being requested:

Jones, Swanson, Huddell & Daschbach: $840,000, to which Jones Swanson is willing to apply a 40% discount to $504,000

Ginzburg & Bronshteyn, APC: $146,548.”

https://www.insider.com/britney-spears-estate-who-was-paid-conservatorship-2021-11#lynne-is-also-requesting-that-britneys-estate-pay-for-her-legal-fees-a-decision-about-this-request-will-be-made-at-a-december-2021-hearing-6

• Like 2

I'm laughing so hard right now at these comments. Lynne acting concerned and YES almost making it seem like Britney doesn't know any better or doesn't remember things or doesn't have common sense dragging her brother's accident into it...manipulative, much? I thought Lynne was giving advice to herself like an affirmation or public reminder of Please Be Careful. For Britney it's Please Be Carefree. Lynne, what are you up to?Confused Britney Spears GIF

1 hour ago, MajesticalBritney said:

Didn’t Lynne kill someone with her car

Yes, she did. I mean imagine if Britney or other people anytime she traveled or was out had a pic on Insta with her by a car or in her car told her to Please be careful, Lynne. Remember that time you had that tragic accident and killed that child with your car? The remark was very manipulative and wrong. It was making it seem like Britney doesn't know any better or is incapable of knowing common sense. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Lisa Alyson said:

Yes, she did. I mean imagine if Britney or other people anytime she traveled or was out had a pic on Insta with her by a car or in her car told her to Please be careful, Lynne. Remember that time you had that tragic accident and killed that child with your car? The remark was very manipulative and wrong. It was making it seem like Britney doesn't know any better or is incapable of knowing common sense. 

EXACTLY! Lynne is a thief!

• Like 1

On the one hand, I could see her being a typical annoying mom being overly concerned but with good intentions. 

But… on the other hand, this 100% reminds me of how my own mom acts anytime she thinks I’m upset with her. Instead of apologizing or taking responsibility for her actions, she uses mommy mode as a crutch to avoid any real conversations. 

I hope Lynne knows that no amount of motherly concern can undo her past mistakes. If she remains adamant about denying her role in facilitating Brit’s loss of freedom and doing far too late far too late 13 years in, then I guess she deserves the lifetime of cold shoulders she’s setting herself up for. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block