Accounting review - Twelfth Account Current

17 minutes ago, Paxton said:

Well - I did more research on the land sales for the county (which is also known as parish) and there are no land sales for that property assessment. The size of the property (land) has not changed since it was purchased in the early 2000's, from what I can tell. Its all available online. 

Thinking What GIF by H.E.R.

Maybe the Parish website isnt updated with the most recent sales?

I can't imagine a property falling by this much without a land sale.

On 1/4/2022 at 8:38 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

May 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $19,253.75
May 2019 - Sam Lutfi Arbitration - $640
June 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $3,575
August 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $147.75

That much for a restraining order?

I guess...It was an 81-page filing.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/09/entertainment/britney-spears-sam-lufti/index.html

Maybe Sam L. was paid to keep his mouth shut and not unpack?  He was with her during Britney's hardest time and experienced everything up close.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

Maybe Sam L. was paid to keep his mouth shut and not unpack?  He was with her during Britney's hardest time and experienced everything up close.

He would make much more with a tell all. And if he had done one in the past he would have helped Britney break free. My conclusion: his hands are also dirty.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

OMG. yes - i think this completes the Sam Lufti puzzle.

6 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

3 minutes ago, Bambas said:

He would make much more with a tell all. And if he had done one in the past he would have helped Britney break free. My conclusion: his hands are also dirty.

$23,616.50 in 2019 alone.

It's interesting to note that he wasn't attempting to fight the CON in 2019...He was offering Lynne money to stage a coup.

He was encouraging Lynne to become Britney's conservator.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Paxton said:

I have some information showing a dramatic decrease in the overall worth of the Louisiana Estate. In two years time the property fell from over $630,000 to just above $166,000 where it remains today, according to Link. But according to the tax records, the property has a market value of over $735,000 - as seen Here, the County assessors website for the 2020 year. IDK WTF is going on. But a property that requires over $150,000 a year in maintenance and upkeep should CERTAINLY be worth more than $166,000.  

BOOM! Just my opinion (*Also I know that realtor just provides a rough estimate as to what the property should be worth, however - the discrepancy isn't just a few grand - but HUNDREDS of Thousands of Dollars)

What are our thoughts?  

Look at B's mailing address on you your second link Here,

That is Mark Kaplan's office address (KFED's lawyer)Meme Think GIF

...don't post the addresses here...

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This is true! I forgot - this is the 2020 assessment and not the year 2021 assessment. The property sales also did not include the 2021 - as of YET - !! 

20 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

*Also - the land sale was to be apprx 2.5M worth of land. I won't understand how all of this worked out until the land sales are available for 2021. If the sale was for 2.5M worth of land, the 2020 tax assessment of the property would have been a much greater market value than the stated $735,***. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Bambas said:

Lutfi and Lynne relationship is so weird. The same way Lynne and Kfed had some weird vibe.

Take this as you want to.

So, Lutfi was still receiving money but not Ghalib? Makes me wonder...

It's not about what Britney did that Ghalib witnessed.

It's more than likely about what Lynne and Lou did that Lutfi witnessed.

EDIT:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

B/c Team CON probably took SL off the teet when B stopped working.

Can you imagine if they've been paying Lutfi off for the past 13 years?!

Jamie wouldn't even need to know about it...It could be something that Lou had been doing all on her own.

EDIT:

Key dates:

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship.

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

May 10, 2019 - An evaluation is ordered after Britney appears in court alongside her mother Lynne, who is attempting to gain access to medical records.

At this hearing, Britney tells the probate court that, among other things, Larry Rudolph threatened to sue her if she didn't agree to the POM summer tour; that she had no time off between the summer tour and the rehearsals for the new Domination residency; that Larry Rudolph called her doctor and lied about her not taking her medication as punishment for not agreeing to perform choreography for the Domination residency; that she was put on lithium as punishment for asking to cancel the Domination residency; and that in January of 2020 she was forced into a mental health facility for four months as punishment for cancelling the Domination residency. 

2 minutes ago, Bambas said:

Do we have info about other years?

I dont remember seeing SL in the other accounting filings...but its worth a double check.

Heres the thing...

All the valuable information in the accounting filings is redacted or sealed. The information the public sees is the info Team CON wants people to see--this is probably one of their bullying tactics. (Ex: All names are redacted from travel info except for Britney and Sam A's personal vacation travel). I think this is why SL's name appears unredacted in the 2019 filing...he was planning a coup like @Steel Magnolia pointed out.

If SL were being paid off through the years, he would have been paid through one of her business entities.  The business transactions are where all the tea lives because these are sealed from the public. For example, Lou's $500,000 "floor" payment was in the sealed part of the filing.

So, just because SL's name wasnt mentioned in previous filings, doesnt mean he wasn't being paid off. To me, the fact that we do see SL's name in 2019 is interesting and means he was being punished or kicked off the payroll. 

Everything described above is my frustration with the accounting filing. There is no valuable information to support transparency. The public info is just another platform for Team CON to bully or embarrass B and people in her orb.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can you imagine if they've been paying Lutfi off for the past 13 years?!

Jamie wouldn't even need to know about it...It could be something that Lou had been doing all on her own.

EDIT:

Key dates:

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship.

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

May 10, 2019 - An evaluation is ordered after Britney appears in court alongside her mother Lynne, who is attempting to gain access to medical records.

At this hearing, Britney tells the probate court that, among other things, Larry Rudolph threatened to sue her if she didn't agree to the POM summer tour; that she had no time off between the summer tour and the rehearsals for the new Domination residency; that Larry Rudolph called her doctor and lied about her not taking her medication as punishment for not agreeing to perform choreography for the Domination residency; that she was put on lithium as punishment for asking to cancel the Domination residency; and that in January of 2020 she was forced into a mental health facility for four months as punishment for cancelling the Domination residency. 

yes...i very much can imagine this.  Does SL even have a job?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

yes...i very much can imagine this.  Does SL even have a job?

I've often suspected that he was actually pro-CON all along.

He put the influence into "susceptible to undue influence"...He was their public boogie man for the entire CON, right up until he settled his lawsuit in 2016.

https://www.etonline.com/news/197396_britney_spears_settles_lawsuit_with_ex_manager_sam_lutfi_after_7_year_legal_battle

Apart from inserting himself into the lives of other vulnerable women...I don't know of any actual job that he holds.

"I care about helping people get out of what may seem like some of their more difficult places in life," he added. "Which is why you have seen me associated with some of the more famous celebrities when they are in their most trying hours: Britney Spears, Courtney Love and now Amanda Bynes."

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/sam-lutfi-helping-amanda-bynes-article-1.1978881

12 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Steel Magnolia According to the accounting filing, the "SL matter" happened in May 2019.  You are ded right about this.

May 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $19,253.75
May 2019 - Sam Lutfi Arbitration - $640
June 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $3,575
August 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $147.75

I wonder...What would "arbitration" might refer to?

EDIT:

"Arbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), is a way to resolve disputes outside the judiciary courts." (Wiki)

So...

Was the restraining order not submitted through the court?

Kinda like back in 2009 when Blair Berk met with Lutfi to negotiate the terms of his own restraining order? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block