How many of you have turned into catholic sl**s after that Britney post?

BUWYGF

Always wanted to be a sl** just never had it in me . Yet many want to put it in me lol . Just boring. Happy with one person. Yet I dream of being slutty . Do not miss the catholic religion. I can say I feel like I was programmed to think being a sl** was a sin. My loss . Told I am a waste of a good looking guy . All good . Funny wish I could be one . Yet not for me . I am envying others . Play safe and have fun !  I do not even remember the last time I have had s** ..tumble w**d and dust . Very dusty . Very dusty . Lol .. Tight and really wish I was more free . When I use to go out .. guys thought I was stuck up because I did not sleep around . No I was shy and  just programmed . SIn sin and felt dirty. jesus church GIF by voustumbleweed GIF

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, econg said:

Lol what did she exactly mean? sorry English isn't my first language. Britney es católica?

Hace unos meses Britney dijo que era católica y que iba a Misa, luego borró la publicación (salía con un vestido azul o celeste). Quizás fue su team conservatorship (lo digo por el tiempo).

Ahora dijo que era una ***** católica. Creo que todo en referencia a que su mamá y hermana son católicas y claramente la tuvieron así (en una tutela) por muchos años sin hacer nada. No sé si estoy en lo correcto, quizás @PokemonSpears nos podría ayudar con la traducción y contexto.

PD: Por cierto, soy católico practicante :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block