Britney Continues Her Instagram Deleting Spree Now With Her Family!

Cqleb

5 hours ago, Kletus said:

On a serious note, I'm glad she deleted everything regarding them. It was the actual definition of Stockholm Syndrome. She was forced to be surrounded by Larry and Robin at almost all times. She was trapped in this conservatorship where they forced her to take medication she didn't want, and forced her to work. She thought if she could just fake it 'till she made it then she would eventually be out of the conservatorship. She acted good and like everything was perfect... and the most DISGUSTING part of it is that they used her "acting good" to show that the conservatorship was "working" and therefore needed to continue. There was no way she could have ever gotten out of it without the public outcry. I'm glad she deleted her pictures with these terrible people. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

It makes me wonder bc she was around Larry a lot and especially Robin....I mean I feel like Robin was a leech. It makes me wonder do they not have their own lives with their own families? I mean I know larry has family , but it seems like he spent more time with Brit than his own kids and wife. Maybe that's why his x divorced him? But I guess Robin has no family bc she's a digusting witch anyway

• Love 2
2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

It makes me wonder bc she was around Larry a lot and especially Robin....I mean I feel like Robin was a leech. It makes me wonder do they not have their own lives with their own families? I mean I know larry has family , but it seems like he spent more time with Brit than his own kids and wife. Maybe that's why his x divorced him? But I guess Robin has no family bc she's a digusting witch anyway

I wonder if Britney prefered Robin and Larry...or Edan?

At least Robin was female.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Maybe she should just delete everything and start from zero, like, new freedom, new me :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

If She is even ”in charge” of instagram yet. It is her dad’s account that he owns and started during the conservatorship. Instagram wasn’t around in 2008. But yea, I don’t even see how Britney would want to use this account. I think she’d want it shut down, fire that social media company and to start her own one from scratch if she even wants one…

4 hours ago, Body ache said:

I understand that she wants a new start but I think it would have been more liberating for her to open a new account while leaving the existing one alone and maybe having a final post on it describing why she's opening a new account but alas here we are. :typing_keyboard_computer:

That is so stupid. All she has to do is delete the old posts, change her password, unfollow whoever she wants. It's HER account. Why would she go and make an entire new account? That makes zero sense.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

If She is even ”in charge” of instagram yet. It is her dad’s account that he owns and started during the conservatorship. Instagram wasn’t around in 2008. But yea, I don’t even see how Britney would want to use this account. I think she’d want it shut down, fire that social media company and to start her own one from scratch if she even wants one…

I mean, all she has to do is change the logins and fire that social media company. Jamie does not own the Instagram account. It's Britney's. Cher runs her own accounts (she may have someone run her instagram, but she definitely runs her Twitter). 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block