Britney Continues Her Instagram Deleting Spree Now With Her Family!

Cqleb

Why keep toxic phony abusive family. Glad shes purging . Purge away please . I hope she takes her time healing . The happiness shes been given is riddled with complex emotions of sadness and anger that none of us could fathom. Get rid of those monsters . I kinda hope instagram goes away and shes purges it entirely . I hope she goes after the evil abusers. Yet fully focuses on herself and her mental health. I am glad she can choose her own therapist and meds. The abuse shes endured is sick and extremely sad . She has her supporters and positive fans. Yet the toxic scum out their is not healthy to see . I wish her happiness. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, frederiickx said:

That is so stupid. All she has to do is delete the old posts, change her password, unfollow whoever she wants. It's HER account. Why would she go and make an entire new account? That makes zero sense.

Because the Free Britney movement was big and their efforts shouldn't be deleted. :jamie_lynn_grape:

13 hours ago, Body ache said:

Because the Free Britney movement was big and their efforts shouldn't be deleted. :jamie_lynn_grape:

I had felt she was thanking people too much. Expressing gratitude once, I get it.  But there were several posts

That doesn't diminish the movement though, nor her gratitude and love.

It's just an IG tidy up. The love is real or she wouldn't have said it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block