Britney deletes all of her FREEBRITNEY related Instagram Posts!

Cqleb

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

As a 40 year old myself, I def. don’t post on social media every day, I can go days without doing so, sure I’ll login a few times a day to see what others are doing but I don’t post unless I have something to post about and I’ve done the post and delete a lot of times too. It’s just not a life or death high priority for older people which is why, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the people freaking out over her gram are younger fans.

This! I was talking to someone about social media the other day and they said people take it too seriously. A lot of people do and I've been guilty of it myself. But for some people it's just not that serious. You don't have to post everything you do and if you don't post it, capture it, record it, or take pics… it still happened — you still lived it.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

They can’t! She had no rights and she didn’t leak any recording from court!

Also, some people need to understand that she is trying to heal from Trauma! May be she don’t want any thing related to Free Britney because she want to forget those 13 year and what it took to overcome it! May be those post remind her of what she have been through! She gave free Britney moment credit where it was deserved, now we can’t expect her to thank us for rest of her life 

This is the most asserted post of the situation. Thank you 

• Love 2

People here are unbelievable, you guys want her to have a polished perfect ig feed but when she has SM management (like every other celeb in the world) you keep raging about Cassie impersonating her!? Get a grip 

I wish she keeps being her normal awkward goofy don't-fully-get-social media self, if only to annoy you guys who think she should be posting this or that instead of doing whatever tf she likes. She has her own reasons to delete or upload stuff, she's a grown woman and doesn't need to see social media like you do, and she certainly doesn't need to live to please the public.

I bet she deleted the nov12 post because of the "corrupt system" mention or whatever other legal reasons.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

People here are unbelievable, you guys want her to have a polished perfect ig feed but when she has SM management (like every other celeb in the world) you keep raging about Cassie impersonating her!? Get a grip 

I wish she keeps being her normal awkward goofy don't-fully-get-social media self, if only to annoy you guys who think she should be posting this or that instead of doing whatever tf she likes. She has her own reasons to delete or upload stuff, she's a grown woman and doesn't need to see social media like you do, and she certainly doesn't need to live to please the public.

I bet she deleted the nov12 post because of the "corrupt system" mention or whatever other legal reasons.

I just hope she has full access to the Instagram, she can read DM's, comments, etc. 

I hope she doesn't have to submit posts for Cassie to approve. Britney needing things "approved" is over. She can post whatever she wants, delete whatever she wants, etc. She doesn't even need Cassie anymore and is one that should be cut loose. IMO.

59 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I just hope she has full access to the Instagram, she can read DM's, comments, etc. 

I hope she doesn't have to submit posts for Cassie to approve. Britney needing things "approved" is over. She can post whatever she wants, delete whatever she wants, etc. She doesn't even need Cassie anymore and is one that should be cut loose. IMO.

I agree! But also, it doesn't make sense that people want her to be free and have full access and they also want her to have a very polished feed like every other celebrity, you can't have it both ways.

Most (if not all) celebrities have people like Cassie who they send whatever they want to post and those people upload the content for them. And that doesn't mean at all that they're being tricked or impersonated or the content isn't coming directly from them. Hell, Adele just said she doesn't even have the password to her own instagram account...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block