Britney deletes all of her FREEBRITNEY related Instagram Posts!

Cqleb

I mean even if she wants to delete the entire thing i get it. Although its empowering to know what she has conquered, she might not want the past to be in her face and the world everyday. This is just a personal thought obvi, but it might help her move on easier and live her new free life in more peace  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Tbh I wish she’s delete EVERYTHING om her tiktok and Instagram. She’s a free woman now. No reason for any posts from when she was in the conservatorship. It could interfere with healing to see those posts

I kind of wish she would start fresh as well, but I don’t think that will happen till she releases a new album. I could see her deleting everything and her first post teasing her return to music. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block