Britney deletes all of her FREEBRITNEY related Instagram Posts!

Cqleb

Some of u are unbelievable, she shouldn’t have to delete her Instagram just because it’s not up to your mind-numbingly boring, uptight standards. Some of us happen to enjoy her unique account, if u don’t like it, then unfollow her, Britney is never gonna be the sheep some of u want her to be, it’s about time you accept it.

I mean do some y’all never delete anything???  You’re acting like her deleting stuff is a huge scandal when it’s actually normal.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wonder if her moronic family is suing her for defamation...

They can’t! She had no rights and she didn’t leak any recording from court!

Also, some people need to understand that she is trying to heal from Trauma! May be she don’t want any thing related to Free Britney because she want to forget those 13 year and what it took to overcome it! May be those post remind her of what she have been through! She gave free Britney moment credit where it was deserved, now we can’t expect her to thank us for rest of her life 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

She probably just wants to move forward. She's got her freedom, she's got access to her money now. She's said it before in so many ways: she doesn't like to look back. Y'all quoted her remarks on that humorously, but it's true and we know it.

If her post about being retired was a joke (I don't think it was) and she does come back to music/performing, I almost guarantee it won't include old music. If it does, every single old hit will be completely remixed and the show will be 90% new material/album tracks that were her favorties. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

They can’t! She had no rights and she didn’t leak any recording from court!

Also, some people need to understand that she is trying to heal from Trauma! May be she don’t want any thing related to Free Britney because she want to forget those 13 years and what it took to overcome it! May be those post remind her of what she have been through! She gave free Britney moment credit where it was deserved, now we can’t expect her to thank us for rest of her life 

This. She thanked us several times and now she's looking forward. We also have to think about it: she's 40 years old and is not into social media like a lot of folks online are. Whether that's from being overly sheltered throughout her career or not, she probably doesn't look at it as something to last forever and ever.

15 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

This. She thanked us several times and now she's looking forward. We also have to think about it: she's 40 years old and is not into social media like a lot of folks online are. Whether that's from being overly sheltered throughout her career or not, she probably doesn't look at it as something to last forever and ever.

As a 40 year old myself, I def. don’t post on social media every day, I can go days without doing so, sure I’ll login a few times a day to see what others are doing but I don’t post unless I have something to post about and I’ve done the post and delete a lot of times too. It’s just not a life or death high priority for older people which is why, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the people freaking out over her gram are younger fans.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

As a 40 year old myself, I def. don’t post on social media every day, I can go days without doing so, sure I’ll login a few times a day to see what others are doing but I don’t post unless I have something to post about and I’ve done the post and delete a lot of times too. It’s just not a life or death high priority for older people which is why, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the people freaking out over her gram are younger fans.

Same.

I'm turning 45 in a few weeks. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I don't even few social media as "real." And maybe it's because I have my grad degree in Digital, but it just feels like an alternate universe that is for fun, and not something that actually impacts my actual life.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block