Britney deletes all of her FREEBRITNEY related Instagram Posts!

Cqleb

10 hours ago, Brit52 said:

The post with the pink free britney flag from August is still there... which if I recall correctly, was the first time she specifically referenced the movement 

If I remember correctly, first time was after she has gotten the right to choose her own lawyer and she along posted a video of her riding a Radar horse:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

It’s up to Britney to do what she want with her intergram, hence she deserve some new fresh start of her life from this day forth and peace and new memory she build her own life as she wish! It’s not about us or court related! Its about what she want that she got her own freedom back once again! We all still supporting her for the next court in January!!! No matters what we think 🤔 quote what Britney said “I want my life back and freedom” - let her be who she want to be! 🌹 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Prachi said:

I love my girl with all my heart always have and always will but the constant deletion makes it look very messy, Britney is a 90s girl and lived under a bubble for more than 13 years I am sure she doesn't even know how IG is being handled for celebrities she needs PR asap! 

She has PR and a social media company. She has a team. And they are court ordered to influence and consult her on all of her decisions. 

I don’t know why you guys keep saying that she should delete the entire thing. I mean it’s an unusual Instagram account for sure, especially for a celebrity as big as her, but I grew to love it, i think she is her own self unapologetically and I love seeing her through her own eyes.

I mean who cares about what the general public thinks, they’ve been gaslighting us for years now. we know her and we know that posting that kind of videos doesn’t mean that she’s crazy.

and her deleting every freebritney post has for sure something to do with the legal process I wouldn’t worry about that. 

• Love 1

It's probably nothing to do with her fans and more to do with memories of the con.

I remember when finally removing toxic people and setting boundaries I was hypervigilant about boundaries and cleaning up connections online and offline.

And life goes on.

Her fans are special to her, I wouldn't take it personally

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block