"Britney Spears oracle" and "Oops! I Did It Again Guided Journal" to be released in 2022

I don't know if this has been posted before but I found the most random thing I've ever seen at Barnes & Noble site :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

There's an official "Britney Spears Oracle: A Deck and Guidebook to Be Stronger Than Yesterday" coming in May 2022: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/britney-spears-oracle-kara-kathleen-nesvig/1140141247?ean=9780762475773

spacer.png

And there's also an official "Britney Spears Oops! I Did It Again Guided Journal" in May 2022  https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/britney-spears-oops-i-did-it-again-guided-journal-kara-kathleen-nesvig/1140141248?ean=9780762475780

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Britney Spears Oracle: A Deck and Guidebook to Be Stronger Than Yesterday - $18.00
by Kara Nesvig

Overview:
Queen Britney inspires and delights in all her most fabulous forms—from her greatest music videos to fave Instagram moments—in this vibrantly illustrated oracle deck and guidebook set.

GORGEOUSLY ILLUSTRATED: Each of the 40 cards in this oracle deck is vibrantly illustrated with original artwork; let The Snake Charmer (of VMAs fame) inspire you to face your fears, or the The Ringleader (of the "Circus" video) lead you to call the shots—these and many more Britney oracles in this one-of-a-kind set celebrate the superstar in her greatest moments from her music videos, stage performances, and more
DELUXE SET: This set includes 40 full-color illustrated cards (3 x 5 inches), shrink wrapped in an interior travel case; an 88-page, full-color illustrated paperback book (3 x 5 inches); and a keepsake magnetic closure box; cards and travel case are embedded in an interior tray 
FULLY ILLUSTRATED ORACLE GUIDEBOOK: This set includes a full-color illustrated companion book to the card deck, providing the back story of each oracle and a dose of inspiration
PERFECT GIFT: This joyful, beautiful oracle deck and book set is an ideal gift for the most fabulous people in your life, for birthdays, Mother's Day, graduation, or any occasion at all
OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Set is officially licensed with Britney Brands, Inc

A note on packaging: In order to help honor our planet and reduce waste, we have only shrink wrapped the interior cards, rather than the keepsake box. Please feel confident that your product is not defective or used

---

Britney Spears Oops! I Did It Again Guided Journal - $17.95
by Kara Nesvig

Overview:
This deluxe journal celebrates the iconic song and music video for "Oops . . . I Did it Again" with a red vinyl cover, light writing prompts, and original illustrations, including a flipbook animation of superstar Britney Spears's dance moves.
INCREDIBLE PACKAGE: This deluxe journal features a red vinyl cover reminiscent of Britney's famed space suit from the music video; the song title is blind-debossed onto the package for a subtle cover effect
ORIGINAL CONTENT: Journal features full-color original spot artwork throughout inspired by the interplanetary theme of the "Oops" video; a sprinkling of prompts inspired by the song as well as the Oops album appear throughout, while leaving plenty of free space for writing, drawing, doodling, etc
ANIMATED BRITNEY: The superstar's iconic dance moves to the "Oops" chorus come to life with a small flipbook animation in the book's bottom corner
PERFECT GIFT: An ideal gift for any occasion for Britney Spears fans and anyone who loves pop culture of the 1990s/early 2000s
OFFICIALLY LICENSED: This journal is officially licensed with Britney Brands, Inc

---

So who is this Kara Nesvig?

• Love 1

It sorta bothers me when they use the BOMT signature font with OIDIA, though. Anyway, I assume that "Britney Brands" already collected their coins on this item with the license deal and Britney would get actually nothing but maybe all that money is being given to Britney now. Conflicted. 

• 1 month later...

Just saw this, the Oracle Deck avail for preorder now and comes out in May which is my birthday month. I am def getting a set! I can’t believe someone didn’t do this sooner. And PS Jamie Lynn is OUT OF CONTROL. The girl has the emotional intelligence of a door knob. She is an opportunist, her timing proves that. The girl has Instagram comments turned off yet she’s on a press tour? It’s scary behavior. Oh yeah and, her “book” that “isn’t about my sister, I’m a Spears, too,” mentions Britney 260 times. It is 240 pages long. Mmmm K?! 
The road to the where we are today was bumpy for JKS. Ripping off the intended title from her sisters debut hit song, then having the mental health charity JLS chose PUBLICLY refuse her books proceeds - and instead of doing any reflecting she pushed ahead with a new title and continued her agenda is honestly LEGENDARY. The girl is desperate. This families main stream of income, like a ruptured fistula has finally been occluded. They’re going to get more desperate and they’re going to make a lot of claims. Britney shouldn’t worry. She should run, not walk away from her family!!! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😭🤡🤮🤬👿💩

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block