Rumor is Gaga's manager Bobby Campbell will manage her, Update: it's not true

Update from @Jordan Miller: Just want to remind you a month ago there was buzz Britney signed with new management. It wasn't true then nor has she since. 😉 The Tweets below are not true. 

---

Earlier:

Britney is a huge superstar. Of course she needs management team :emma: There are rumors she wants to comeback to music one day. There are rumors she already signed to new management. And here's my question: Who do you think they are or who do you want them to be?

Obviously they have to treat Britney like the princess of pop she is :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: And they have to work FOR Britney :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I don't like this Lady Gaga's manager that is friends with Sam. Some people think he'll be Britney's new manager. I think I heard from Gaga's fans that he doesn't do a good job as a manager and from what I read he's friends with Lou. Eww.

tumblr_inline_n0dhzj584Y1qap22e.jpg

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

She needs a great team. I don't know anyone other than Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph but apparently y'all don't like them even though I do. I met them both during Circus Tour in Los Angeles. Iconic show. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

i personally don't like larry because of his involvement in the cship and bc britney tried to fire him in 2007 and the first thing team con did in 2008 was bringing him back. britney clearly doesn't like him. adam on the other hand... he was involved in her career when the cship started but had nice things to say afterwards. i still don't trust him.

like the op said i don't trust gaga's manager either bc of his connections with lou. i read in another thread a long time ago that ppl wanted kris jenner but she has connections to lou as well.

this hollywood world is so rotten i don't know who may be a good, reliable option tbh.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

And here's my question: Who do you think they are or who do you want them to be?

A team that works towards the same goal, meaning: saying no to Britney when their proffesional competence and opinion says so, and a team that priorities her vision for her career and artistery. All aspects of it.

Communication is key.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think Bobby Campbell has done an awesome job at managing Gaga's career. I'm aware of the rumors that he's connected to Lou Taylor, but I think that's getting magnified and spun out of control. He's always been team Britney. He's friends with Sam. This would be a super cool move for Britney, though I can't personally comment on whether there's any truth to the rumors or not. :)

You already know sis 

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Of course they spoke in person last night...at (or after) the Gucci premiere Sam was in, invited by him.

I'm not giving that much credit to these rumours, although it would make total sense to be honest. Probably the easiest choice for her and most of all, she'd probably trust him more than other managers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think Bobby Campbell has done an awesome job at managing Gaga's career. I'm aware of the rumors that he's connected to Lou Taylor, but I think that's getting magnified and spun out of control. He's always been team Britney. He's friends with Sam. This would be a super cool move for Britney, though I can't personally comment on whether there's any truth to the rumors or not. :)

Mmmmm!

Haven’t you previously confirmed that the new management rumours are false? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I hope for Britney’s sake she has NOT signed with new management if she’s planning on getting married, having a baby, healing her broken heart, gaining independence, and living completely outside the celebrity machine for once in her life.

She deserves to be really free for a long time, before ever considering getting back on the showbiz conveyer belt. 

• Love 1

Before the whole Taylor thing, I wanted Scouter Braun- I thought he manages to make Justin bieber super relevant even tho Justin sometimes half a*sses things. But then the whole Taylor swift thing happened and Demi’s career is a mess.. so I don’t want that anymore. 

who manages Taylor? I need that level of big for our girl (if she wants to of course) 

• Leader
8 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Mmmmm!

Haven’t you previously confirmed that the new management rumours are false? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Lol yup. That was a month or so ago and at that point there was no new management. But Hollywood moves at lighting pace so that could very well be old news now. I personally don't think Britney is singing with any new management atm, but at the same time she's one of the biggest stars on the planet; could be good to have a team of people who genuinely care about her well-being first and foremost - while handling some business-related requests if needed while she lives her life. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block