Rumor is Gaga's manager Bobby Campbell will manage her, Update: it's not true

1 minute ago, Xavierleleon said:

Yes he is. Britney has a team “helping” her make ALL her decisions now. These people were chosen by Jodi Montgomery and it is her doing. One of them is Sam according to the media since a while actually. Sam’s friends have also told the media that Sam controls every aspect of her life, her phone, her relationships, ecactly everything actually but that “she is okay with that.”

Where are your receipts for this information please?

1 hour ago, ROL said:

This. They’re acting like Gaga’s music career is at an all time high. She’s doing amazing in acting because she is a great actress. Like you said, musically, Chromatica was her worst album and Gaga is already distancing herself from it only one year later. And the promotion and release of that album was a mess too, it’s not about doing little promo, Adele does little promo but does it in the biggest platforms, Gaga did little promo in small places apart from that VMAs performance which did nothing for her because it was messy altogether, I mean performing an album track that wasn’t even a single yet.

Amen! I’m on the fence about this, but if it’s what Britney wants then I guess okay. I trust my queen. 

• Like 1

Frankly I’m not happy about Gaga sharing the limelight of Britney’s freedom, in an effort to promote her film.

But even I gotta admit that Gaga has a solid management team who put the interest of the artist at the heart of any project that she undertakes. Her team quickly pivoted when the Pop scene did not welcome her anymore and they focused on film and beauty instead. Britney would benefit from this.

37 minutes ago, bas che said:

Frankly I’m not happy about Gaga sharing the limelight of Britney’s freedom, in an effort to promote her film.

But even I gotta admit that Gaga has a solid management team who put the interest of the artist at the heart of any project that she undertakes. Her team quickly pivoted when the Pop scene did not welcome her anymore and they focused on film and beauty instead. Britney would benefit from this.

Aside from her Instagram post, Gaga has simply been answering press questions. Come at her for not speaking on Free Britney when it was inconvenient, fine - but to say she's using Britney's freedom to promote a film is absurd.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block