Rumor is Gaga's manager Bobby Campbell will manage her, Update: it's not true

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I think he'd be great, Gaga barely does much promo and that'd be great for Britney.

If people scream 'Lou Taylor' everyone in Hollywood has a connection to her, he's been an avid free britney supporter.

Aslong as he is who Britney wants that is all that matters, she knows him not us.

I really wish people would realize this. Lou, unfortunately, has been in the music business for a very long time. She even use to intern with p. diddy, i think. So Im sure Lou has lots of connections.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

I don't know why I'm thinking of Selena Gomez's mom. She cared her daughter's career for a long time and let her fly when Selena feels it was the moment. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I think she might be a good transition

Girl-  Selena Gomez’s MOM as Britney’s manager? Glory 2.0 is really coming isnt it 

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

You still like Larry?!!!!!! What?? :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: the same person that went to TMZ saying Britney’s “meds stopped working”?? The same person that Britney fired 2 times? The same person that allegedly worked with her father for years and allegedly didn’t help her and said that she’d probably never get out of the conservatorship!!!? Whaaaaaat? The same person Britney said in her court speech allegedly forced her to sign the tour contract that she didn’t want to do?!! The same person who is allegedly good friends with Dr Luke??!! The same person who allegedly said Britney’s “stay” would be good for ticket sales when they re-announce domination??

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:
*allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

29 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Isn't he heavily tied to Loucifer ?

Ewwwww

So Why is Sam friends with someone who is heavily tied to Loucifer?! 
And why did Sam just attend a red carpet event without his soon to be wife?!

Where is Britney? How can she already have a new management tied to Sam when she was just freed like yesterday? And this so called “decision maker team” that also consists of Sam, it is just so abusive. I want her to be actually free.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol yup. That was a month or so ago and at that point there was no new management. But Hollywood moves at lighting pace so that could very well be old news now. I personally don't think Britney is singing with any new management atm, but at the same time she's one of the biggest stars on the planet; could be good to have a team of people who genuinely care about her well-being first and foremost - while handling some business-related requests if needed while she lives her life. 

Do you know something we don’t?:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I'm over all this LT is connected to everyone thing. Harvey Weinstein was too. If you're a big player and the head of a huge management firm, you'll likely have involvement in a lot of things and a lot of connections to a lot of people. 

As long as Bobby Campbell manages Britney in a sincere, business-oriented way and doesn't take advantage of her and knows he's working for her, I'm all for it — as long as that's what Britney wants. :) 

7 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

So Why is Sam friends with someone who is heavily tied to Loucifer?! 
And why did Sam just attend a red carpet event without his soon to be wife?!

Where is Britney? How can she already have a new management tied to Sam when she was just freed like yesterday? And this so called “decision maker team” that also consists of Sam, it is just so abusive. I want her to be actually free.

He isn't heavily tied to Loucifer, why y'all just believe everything :clownery_makeup_meme:

Is Sam not allowed to go to an event without Britney? Maybe Britney didn't want to go and walk the red carpet. She met with Sam after for dinner..

The team isn't connected to Sam, he just is friends with Bobby Campbell. If Britney wants him as her manager, that's HER choice. We all wanted Britney to be free, but now everyone has an opinion on the decisions SHE makes?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

He isn't heavily tied to Loucifer, why y'all just believe everything :clownery_makeup_meme:

Is Sam not allowed to go to an event without Britney? Maybe Britney didn't want to go and walk the red carpet. She met with Sam after for dinner..

The team isn't connected to Sam, he just is friends with Bobby Campbell. If Britney wants him as her manager, that's HER choice. We all wanted Britney to be free, but now everyone has an opinion on the decisions SHE makes?

Did I talk about being allowed? I think it is highly suspicious. I am not the one telling her what to do, that is literally Sam Asghari..! He is in her so called “support network” “helping her make decisions”. Just like her life has already been since before the conservatorship. My opinion doesn’t influence Britney but there is a team around her that does that now. Approved by court. 

Britney just needs a good team behind her that actually believe in her as I feel her old one as well as a lot of RCA staff were pretty half ***ed when it came to her music.

Bobby's actually done a good job with Gaga, yeah the Lou connection is a bit iffy but unfortunately a lot of people out there in the industry know her. 

2 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Did I talk about being allowed? I think it is highly suspicious. I am not the one telling her what to do, that is literally Sam Asghari..! He is in her so called “support network” “helping her make decisions”. Just like her life has already been since before the conservatorship. My opinion doesn’t influence Britney but there is a team around her that does that now. Approved by court. 

What are you talking about? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  Sam is not telling her what to do.. he's literally her boyfriend 

3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

What are you talking about? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  Sam is not telling her what to do.. he's literally her boyfriend 

Yes he is. Britney has a team “helping” her make ALL her decisions now. These people were chosen by Jodi Montgomery and it is her doing. One of them is Sam according to the media since a while actually. Sam’s friends have also told the media that Sam controls every aspect of her life, her phone, her relationships, ecactly everything actually but that “she is okay with that.”

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block