Rumor is Gaga's manager Bobby Campbell will manage her, Update: it's not true

8 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

She needs a great team. I don't know anyone other than Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph but apparently y'all don't like them even though I do. I met them both during Circus Tour in Los Angeles. Iconic show. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

There seems to be a request from Britney to not leave Larry near her boys... Kinda telling she doesn't like him much

• Like 1
8 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

She needs a great team. I don't know anyone other than Adam and Larry but apparently y'all don't like them even though I do. I met them both during Circus Tour in Los Angeles. Iconic show. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

You still like Larry?!!!!!! What?? :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: the same person that went to TMZ saying Britney’s “meds stopped working”?? The same person that Britney fired 2 times? The same person that allegedly worked with her father for years and allegedly didn’t help her and said that she’d probably never get out of the conservatorship!!!? Whaaaaaat? The same person Britney said in her court speech allegedly forced her to sign the tour contract that she didn’t want to do?!! The same person who is allegedly good friends with Dr Luke??!! The same person who allegedly said Britney’s “stay” would be good for ticket sales when they re-announce domination??

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:
*allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

And it starts...

What everyone criticized the cship judges of doing (pushing their friends down Britney’s throat and adding them to Britney’s payroll) is exactly what Sam is doing or facilitating at least, I believe, instead of encouraging her to pick the best of the best professionals, if anything pick Taylor Swift’s manager or even better, bring Jonny Wright back, he was the real mastermind besides Britney, never Larry Rudolph as widely believed. What a coincidence that Sam’s best friend becomes her manager. Gaga’s manager isn’t even doing much for Gaga’s music career. It was Vince (Tamar Braxton’s ex husband) that helped Gaga reach the top of the world and managed her during her golden years.

I give it 3 months for parasite Maxi to become Britney’s official make up artist/stylist.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I’m nervous about this.
1) I don’t want a GaGa Britney collab 

2) Gaga’s career has been a mess for a minute and chromatica was the worst album of her career 

But I guess anyone is better than that little rodent man she had for 20+ years 

This. They’re acting like Gaga’s music career is at an all time high. She’s doing amazing in acting because she is a great actress. Like you said, musically, Chromatica was her worst album and Gaga is already distancing herself from it only one year later. And the promotion and release of that album was a mess too, it’s not about doing little promo, Adele does little promo but does it in the biggest platforms, Gaga did little promo in small places apart from that VMAs performance which did nothing for her because it was messy altogether, I mean performing an album track that wasn’t even a single yet.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block