Mathew Rosengart confirms Britney is the one posting on Instagram: "those are Britney's communications"

3 hours ago, MrTrouble said:

Y'all are acting like everyone in that thread was claiming that was 10000% not her, whereas most people were just not convinced we should take it at face value.

There were a lot of theories that she provides content to them (so what we read are her words), but her team could be messing with it or post it selectively to shape a certain narrative that would suit them. It's not like people working for her never sabotaged her, right?

Anyway, suspending judgement until concrete evidence emerges is the rational approach, and I'm glad we finally have this confirmation. 

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Ait it’s gotta be said, what’s with some peoples’ weird hate boners for that thread? You guys talk about it like you’re in the harry potter movies and are trying to refer to voldemort, lmao. The movement has been happening for more than a year. Situations can change. 

I think there’s a more to be said about how people view her instagram right now, since she’s literally free (and there’s no way they could still dictate what she was doing for the past few months). It’s rude and unjust. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

That doesn’t mean I don’t stand behind what I said a year ago. There was more than enough reason to believe she didn’t have full control over what she put out there for the whole world to see, and I’m sure lots of other people feel the same. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Maybe I just haven’t been active enough and you guys are referring to the people that are posting in it recently? It’s feeling a bit targeted though, since everyone had her best interest at heart and her instagram was one of the most apparent giveaways that something was wrong.

No no I feel you, I'm sorry if I came across as rude. Honestly I think fans had every reason to be in doubt and even I will admit I had my doubts as well. It was only in the last few months where things became apparent to me that Britney was running her account and using it to communicate to us. Mathew's words are further confirmation. I'm not even a mod here but idk, it just kinda annoyed me to see doubtful fans over and over again after a while. I never even visited the 'Britney doesn't control her Instagram account' thread for that reason, it wasn't something I wanted to get into.

Again I apologise if I came across as rude or defensive, that wasn't my intention.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Isla said:

I wonder how those fans who thought she wasn’t controlling her account are feeling now?

I always said I'd be happy to be proven wrong, and I am! Still curious when the switch happened, though. I always wanted to know if they were truly her words, and looking back, I can't tell when Cassie stopped posting and Britney started posting, which is frustrating. But I am SO HAPPY we finally have an answer!

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

I always said I'd be happy to be proven wrong, and I am! Still curious when the switch happened, though. I always wanted to know if they were truly her words, and looking back, I can't tell when Cassie stopped posting and Britney started posting, which is frustrating. But I am SO HAPPY we finally have an answer!

This. It's baffling how some people just can't grasp the concept of being sceptical and not wanting to jump between simple yes/no answers without sufficient proof 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Ait it’s gotta be said, what’s with some peoples’ weird hate boners for that thread? You guys talk about it like you’re in the harry potter movies and are trying to refer to voldemort, lmao. The movement has been happening for more than a year. Situations can change. 

I think there’s a more to be said about how people view her instagram right now, since she’s literally free (and there’s no way they could still dictate what she was doing for the past few months). It’s rude and unjust. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

That doesn’t mean I don’t stand behind what I said a year ago. There was more than enough reason to believe she didn’t have full control over what she put out there for the whole world to see, and I’m sure lots of other people feel the same. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Maybe I just haven’t been active enough and you guys are referring to the people that are posting in it recently? It’s feeling a bit targeted though, since everyone had her best interest at heart and her instagram was one of the most apparent giveaways that something was wrong.

I think for me, this one thread became such a sticking point for people in the forum. And with my comment above, I was kinda celebrating the fact that we now have confirmation that Britney is communicating via IG, thus the speculation can end. 

I never had a problem with people discussing their thoughts and opinions in that thread, and I’m happy there was a space for that conversation to happen. What got frustrating, however, is that almost every thread about Britney’s latest Instagram post would almost certainly be derailed by one or a few people who believe Britney wasn’t controlling her IG. Having that happen in multiple threads a week was just a little much.

And then people started saying that their opinions were being censored when the thread was moved to the Exhale-only section, but the funny thing is… people continued posting their opinions in that thread. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
All I’m trying to say is, hopefully the drama of that thread can end now that we have confirmation that Britney does communicate via IG. It’s no value judgement on people who believed otherwise.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block