Mathew Rosengart confirms Britney is the one posting on Instagram: "those are Britney's communications"

20 hours ago, Isla said:

I wonder how those fans who thought she wasn’t controlling her account are feeling now?

I was someone who did not believe she ran it, because it was because of how it was used previously, in conjunction with how little it addressed the situation until it was out of the bag, and that was all in conjunction with how little selfcare Britney could access, which in turn affected how she was being presented.

My mindset was that it Britney did not have the ability to speak legally or even have a phone, then there was no way her team allowed her unlimited access to a platform with live features. I mean, even when she posting filter videos in 2017-2018, they were from an offline app rather than snapchat. 

I'm glad we have confirmation now, but i still believe it's a very recent development.

• Like 9
50 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I was someone who did not believe she ran it, because it was because of how it was used previously, in conjunction with how little it addressed the situation until it was out of the bag, and that was all in conjunction with how little selfcare Britney could access, which in turn affected how she was being presented.

My mindset was that it Britney did not have the ability to speak legally or even have a phone, then there was no way her team allowed her unlimited access to a platform with live features. I mean, even when she posting filter videos in 2017-2018, they were from an offline app rather than snapchat. 

I'm glad we have confirmation now, but i still believe it's a very recent development.

You make good points and have every reason not to believe tbh. I’m just glad we have confirmation and I do agree this may be recent.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Isla said:

No no I feel you, I'm sorry if I came across as rude. Honestly I think fans had every reason to be in doubt and even I will admit I had my doubts as well. It was only in the last few months where things became apparent to me that Britney was running her account and using it to communicate to us. Mathew's words are further confirmation. I'm not even a mod here but idk, it just kinda annoyed me to see doubtful fans over and over again after a while. I never even visited the 'Britney doesn't control her Instagram account' thread for that reason, it wasn't something I wanted to get into.

Again I apologise if I came across as rude or defensive, that wasn't my intention.

that's so sweet thanks :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:I wasn't sure if I should've felt spoken to or not but I totally get you and I agree because at some point, doubting it's her wasn't as helpful as it was plain rude. What's the reason for thinking it's not her? Because she "looks unhinged"? It's bordering on bashing imo

7 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I think for me, this one thread became such a sticking point for people in the forum. And with my comment above, I was kinda celebrating the fact that we now have confirmation that Britney is communicating via IG, thus the speculation can end. 

I never had a problem with people discussing their thoughts and opinions in that thread, and I’m happy there was a space for that conversation to happen. What got frustrating, however, is that almost every thread about Britney’s latest Instagram post would almost certainly be derailed by one or a few people who believe Britney wasn’t controlling her IG. Having that happen in multiple threads a week was just a little much.

And then people started saying that their opinions were being censored when the thread was moved to the Exhale-only section, but the funny thing is… people continued posting their opinions in that thread. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
All I’m trying to say is, hopefully the drama of that thread can end now that we have confirmation that Britney does communicate via IG. It’s no value judgement on people who believed otherwise.

aaait yea fair enough honestly lmao

• Love 1
13 hours ago, James Godric said:

I'm not reaching for anything, it's my opinion. I don't think she was in control because look at was posted when she was placed in that center. Once Jaime was suspended, that's when she had full control. 

Not only that. Brit often had no internet access, no cell phone, or just a cell phone to make phone calls. It is prove that she secretly had cell phones. Why if she was allowed to do everything?! She didn't even know she could take action against guardianship. If she had internet, she could have researched it. Also that she is allowed to marry under guardianship.

Pictures and videos were posted while she was demonstrably in a clinic. But supposedly the pictures were taken at home at the time, which was a lie.

And Casey is a ghost or what?:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

But people who question things are insulted here, as crazy stamped off. As "clowns".For things that you can prove and for which there are proofs .:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Not only that. Brit often had no internet access, no cell phone, or just a cell phone to make phone calls. It is prove that she secretly had cell phones. Why if she was allowed to do everything?! She didn't even know she could take action against guardianship. If she had internet, she could have researched it. Also that she is allowed to marry under guardianship.

Pictures and videos were posted while she was demonstrably in a clinic. But supposedly the pictures were taken at home at the time, which was a lie.

But people who question things are insulted here, as crazy stamped off. As "clowns".For things that you can prove and for which there are proofs .:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

There are very few people here who are factual and non deluded minded that see the clear picture,  god bless us 💕

• Haha 1

Seems so fans are pressed because  her posts are ******* crazy. Sorry but come on if she is posting which is now confirmed them damn she needs some Instagram training asap. Most of my friends think she is nuts bc of her posts, I mean she posts spinning rapidly in circles 3 times a week at one point, that's not normal for some of her staute.

16 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Seems so fans are pressed because  her posts are ******* crazy. Sorry but come on if she is posting which is now confirmed them damn she needs some Instagram training asap. Most of my friends think she is nuts bc of her posts, I mean she posts spinning rapidly in circles 3 times a week at one point, that's not normal for some of her staute.

Why don't you unfollow her? I like her as she is. She's quirky, she's angry, she's hurt. I find her instagram more entertaining than an any other wannabe tryhard with facetuned sub-real content.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

your friends are boring :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Not embarrassed at all. Someone made her post a video, claiming she was ok while tortured in the facility. And during that stay the style of captions were the same as they are now. This is a human rights issue and it is not the first time in history a victim of abuse or a regime (she has been sort of a prisoner to a mini-regime) has been forced to do show trials, make videos where they read manuscripts or confess to things because of torture or fear of consequences. It is not the first time in history a person who is being abused and controlled get presented in a way that suits the abuser’s narrative.

Nobody said she looked crazy, that thread is and never was at all what you hateful guys make it out to be and it is disrespectful and immature that you can’t even keep to the facts but has to distort what was written in it. 

We’ll see what is true and not. Just because Rosengart said something doesn’t make it proof, he technically said “those are Britney’s communications” but didn’t literally said she is 100% behind them. Some of you reason like you have no other perspective on this but just your own fandom. I have seen and am seeing enough of corruption, deceit, manipulation, abuse etc to not be naive and be 100% sure of things with no evidence for them.

• Love 1
On 11/15/2021 at 10:36 AM, rower2222 said:

Honestly, I have unfollowed every actress ever because of their narcissistic Instagram pages. Male celebrities too, they all “look crazy”, it is just because she was incapacitated that people judged her harder for it. I have nothing judgemental to say about her Instagram page, I support her 100% but I am not embarrassed, I am proud to have been healthy and heavily sceptic about the authenticity of an Instagram page presenting to belong to a kidnapped victim of trafficking and family as well as industrial and state abuse. 
I am still on the fence and I would be if it was my sister too and I could only see her communicate through an Instagram page that for as long as it has existed was controlled by her conservatorship.

• Like 1
On 11/14/2021 at 7:20 AM, Cinderella85 said:

Exactly. Well said. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block