Alyssa Milano talks about Britney on the Drew Barrymore show

Kind of get that she said but not really. Maybe full segment would help. She played roles like embrace of the vampire- didn't she read the scripts? It is funny she talks about over***ualizing women. I guess now it is just a modern term to use. And todays movies aren't they even ***ier. Even music videos r.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Louis-j said:

She got some fun stuff I think but she still looks good. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

But there's something off about the way she speaks, like she's on meds or something. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

She was one of my childhood crush back when Charmed was on. I know we all getting older but she looks to stiff now. To much botox and maybe lifting too. Sad because I always thought she may will be one of them who age naturaly

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DavebBautista said:

She was one of my childhood crush back when Charmed was on. I know we all getting older but she looks to stiff now. To much botox and maybe lifting too. Sad because I always thought she may will be one of them who age naturaly

Same but still mad at her for Shannen's departure. 

I just think shes trying to speculate Britneys reactions. I wish she did not comment though. She does not know the reasoning for Britneys skin baring photos . Shes not Britney . Also stop thinking Britney is in a teen mentality. She has grown an endured a lot of abuse . Shes definitely matured and is not a child  . Her remarks were a poor choice in words . Kinda ignorant. Alyssa got naked for money and to stay relevant . She’s clueless with Britneys situation.  I like Milano but she needs to shut up . Tired of her political crap .. she talked in another interview about going into politics.. I thought go to hell .. still like her .. choke on a wang .  Drew did not look like she agreed what so ever . 

• Love 2

Fk is she on about?! I find it v interesting that Britney has essentially been a victim of human trafficking and Alyssa has said zip about it when she is Ms Woke who likes to preach about EVERYTHING, yet nothing on this happening in her own industry? Nothing even in this vid except some crap about her IG? Disgrace. Rose spilled on ha already tbh. And Prue remains always the best Halliwell!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Fk is she on about?! I find it v interesting that Britney has essentially been a victim of human trafficking and Alyssa has said zip about it when she is Ms Woke who likes to preach about EVERYTHING, yet nothing on this happening in her own industry? Nothing even in this vid except some crap about her IG? Disgrace. Rose spilled on ha already tbh. And Prue remains always the best Halliwell!

Yes baby! Say it again but louder for the tone deaf ones in the back bb

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block