Tommy Hilfiger brings new Britney Hoodies.

51 minutes ago, Elisaaa said:

I like it.  I actually really would want to buy it, but can we shop Britney products now? Who gets money out of this other than Hilfiger?

Jamie’s gone, Lou was gone awhile ago and now all his lawyers are gone, lol, I would think it’s safe to start buying again.

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
45 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

The Britney brand will get a cut too. Anytime you use someone’s likeness they have to be compensated as well

whatever licensing they had to pay, it most likely was already paid long ago independently of how many sweaters they sell or not. Like, I don't think they receive a check for every single sweater sold. 

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Prachi said:

When you think of Tommy Hilfiger, you think of the late 1990s. It brings back memories of the famous crop-top loved by Destiny’s Child and TLC. Of course, it also makes us think of the late, great Aaliyah, who was the brand's, launching their jean campaign in 1996.

But also Britney

be4503fa337d124879e0a617591444ac.jpg

c88b3ee71be07e2e9498e3b1b8b977af3ed93fb5

britney-spears-tomy-hilfiger-bb3-billboa

f69a9e2aa6b8c5e1d09d8623e4a4e106.jpg

britney-spears-and-tommy-hilfiger-at-pos

• Love 9

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here

I’m such a Tommy Hilfiger boy, literally half of my closet is from them but the Britney shirt is not it because there so much going on with that picture. Also, not me complaining about too much pink when I literally stan the mothers of gays, Brit and Nic. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Spoiler

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Spoiler

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Spoiler

:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1