This is my brave donation thread

4 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Wait, what news? What is this donation for? What did I miss??

Edit: Never mind, I'm all caught up! For anyone else who's confused, please see this thread :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thank you! I realised I made it without explaining I was too motivated to do good. 
they’re a small company so need to be helped as they clearly do want to give a voice to voiceless and are making their actions speak for that!

realistically JL wouldn’t have provided that much but probably enough for them to really expand it’s good we try and help them as they deserve it for the cause it wasn’t their fault JL isn’t what they need even if it is money 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Have you guys done your research about that corporation?

If Jamie Lynn wanted to donate to it, I would think she's up to no good and it could have ties with creepy sh!!!t like conversion therapy.

I'll try to educate myself now because I'm very curious :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I googled it and all that comes up is the media outlets reporting of them rejecting JL's donation :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 9
1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

I realise this isn’t the top of peoples minds but I actually emailed the woman at the company and she said how grateful she is that we are helping her cause as she truly believes in it . 

This is so sweet! Thanks for emailing her. I hope she feels more support than backlash as I'm sure this feels like a lot of unnecessary drama/attention for the company :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I love that this is a company focused on mental health - seems only fitting they'd cut ties with Britney's abusive leech of a sister!

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Mess :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Have you checked their official page? I'll look into it. It seems there's a lot of info about what they do: https://thisismybrave.org/ :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I didn't find anything suspicious though (not that they would show it on their website) so we would need one of those investigators to find some incriminatory review or something. 

Tbh, if they dared to reject JL's donation, I don't think they can be that bad, but who knows. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't find anything suspicious though (not that they would show it on their website) so we would need one of those investigators to find some incriminatory review or something. 

Tbh, if they dared to reject JL's donation, I don't think they can be that bad, but who knows. 

I couldn't find anything that seemed off either, it does seem like they do a great job at giving a voice to people who suffer with mental health. Just watched a vid of one of the people who opened up :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block