This is my brave donation thread

1 hour ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Alright y’all, just more than a $100 in with this thread alone and I’m sure they’ve already gotten more than 15% of the loss Jamie Lynn’s book would have donated 

I watch Popcorned Planet on YouTube. He encouraged his live viewers today to donate as well. I think he has 4-5K watching when he mentioned he was going to donate. I really hope the charity is getting oodles of money from Britney fans!

• Like 1

Ugh, I just scrolled down to the comments on this BuzzFeed article about This Is My Brave turning down JL's donation, and Britney fans are getting dragged by the GP. Many commenters are saying we're taking money away from an important cause. 

Guys, it's so, so important that we donate, not only to make up for the money they missed out on, but also to reinforce their decision and show our gratitude. They did the right thing, now we need to do our part. Please, please donate if you have the means.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Ugh, I just scrolled down to the comments on this BuzzFeed article about This Is My Brave turning down JL's donation, and Britney fans are getting dragged by the GP. Many commenters are saying we're taking money away from an important cause. 

Guys, it's so, so important that we donate, not only to make up for the money they missed out on, but also to reinforce their decision and show our gratitude. They did the right thing, now we need to do our part. Please, please donate if you have the means.

Agreed. It’s very important that we donate. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Facebook comments on the Billboard post reporting this were also very mean, towards Britney. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Some people will never change 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

yeah you can just make up an address it doesnt check it as im from the uk it was only for american states but didnt care that i made it up and still took my money :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

Okay, i'm from Wyoming now. 

10$ from me, my text: 

#FreeBritney - Thank you from the Britney Fans! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block