Jump to content

Britney reportedly has no interest in mending her relationship with Jamie Lynn


Recommended Posts

GOOD! I hope Britney NEVER forgives her. Lance husband admitted that juno-lou text him that Brit was paranoid schizophrenic and that her issues were "going to get worse before they got better" I think juno-lou has been in on this plot that team con had created....and ya'll know exactly what I mean(Brit said it in her second testimony) 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Sometimes you just have to expel the toxic people out of your life, even if they’re close family.

I hope when all is said and done she is able to find some real, trustworthy friends she can turn to.

how do you do that and decide to never go back? it’s so hard. I’m personally struggling with this right now :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

jamie lynn’s narcissism is disturbing

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Martini said:

how do you do that and decide to never go back? it’s so hard. I’m personally struggling with this right now :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

jamie lynn’s narcissism is disturbing

Me too, I spent many years trying to fix it, to no avail. 

Episode 16 Hug GIF by Friends

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Eurgh I feel so bad for Britney. I said this in another thread but she literally gave so much to Jamie Lynn when she was younger and this is how she repays her?? 

My thoughts exactly. I feel really sad for her, but I hope she's able to create the family she deserves. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I hope Britney forgives her but also I hope she'll stay far away from her for ever , JL is an ugly force of negativity her uglyness is being projected inside out and if I were in Britney's shoes I'd never waste my time on such dirty virus , she literally gave her everything she has nowadays and the parasite says she was mistreated by her ?? Damn she has the audacity ..... I hope she ends up getting the karma she deserves ..... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

  • Love 1
  • Like 8
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Eurgh I feel so bad for Britney. I said this in another thread but she literally gave so much to Jamie Lynn when she was younger and this is how she repays her?? 

Money is the root of all evil. Even Whitney Houston's father(before his death) attempted to sue his own daughter for MILLIONS. smh. Juno-flop never really had that much of a lucrative career herself, so im not at all a  least bit shocked. Its saddening what money does to people though...

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

Money is the root of all evil. Even Whitney Houston's father(before his death) attempted to sue his own daughter for MILLIONS. smh. Juno-flop never really had that much of a lucrative career herself, so im not at all a  least bit shocked. Its saddening what money does to people though...

Yeah that is very true. It is sad.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block