Britney reportedly has no interest in mending her relationship with Jamie Lynn

GOOD! I hope Britney NEVER forgives her. Lance husband admitted that juno-lou text him that Brit was paranoid schizophrenic and that her issues were "going to get worse before they got better" I think juno-lou has been in on this plot that team con had created....and ya'll know exactly what I mean(Brit said it in her second testimony) 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Sometimes you just have to expel the toxic people out of your life, even if they’re close family.

I hope when all is said and done she is able to find some real, trustworthy friends she can turn to.

how do you do that and decide to never go back? it’s so hard. I’m personally struggling with this right now :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

jamie lynn’s narcissism is disturbing

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Eurgh I feel so bad for Britney. I said this in another thread but she literally gave so much to Jamie Lynn when she was younger and this is how she repays her?? 

My thoughts exactly. I feel really sad for her, but I hope she's able to create the family she deserves. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I hope Britney forgives her but also I hope she'll stay far away from her for ever , JL is an ugly force of negativity her uglyness is being projected inside out and if I were in Britney's shoes I'd never waste my time on such dirty virus , she literally gave her everything she has nowadays and the parasite says she was mistreated by her ?? Damn she has the audacity ..... I hope she ends up getting the karma she deserves ..... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Eurgh I feel so bad for Britney. I said this in another thread but she literally gave so much to Jamie Lynn when she was younger and this is how she repays her?? 

Money is the root of all evil. Even Whitney Houston's father(before his death) attempted to sue his own daughter for MILLIONS. smh. Juno-flop never really had that much of a lucrative career herself, so im not at all a  least bit shocked. Its saddening what money does to people though...

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

Money is the root of all evil. Even Whitney Houston's father(before his death) attempted to sue his own daughter for MILLIONS. smh. Juno-flop never really had that much of a lucrative career herself, so im not at all a  least bit shocked. Its saddening what money does to people though...

Yeah that is very true. It is sad.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block