Britney reportedly has no interest in mending her relationship with Jamie Lynn

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

You just have to call a spade a spade. People who truly love you cant stomach to see Bad things happen to you. Heck i dont even like seeing the people im close to BROKE(lol) It really, REALLY, speaks volumes that Juno-lynn, brian, and even lynn, would stand by and watch/allow this to happen, all while living off her estate. I couldnt imagine doing that if something like this happened to even a friend of mine, let alone a close family member. 

"There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldnt even jump puddles for you" 

ugh that’s such an awesome quote. saving that for sure 

thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

GOOD! I hope Britney NEVER forgives her. Lance husband admitted that juno-lou text him that Brit was paranoid schizophrenic and that her issues were "going to get worse before they got better" I think juno-lou has been in on this plot that team con had created....and ya'll know exactly what I mean(Brit said it in her second testimony) 

I thought it was her management/I assumed Larry who said this. Did Jamie Lynn also say Brit was paranoid schizophrenic? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block