Britney reportedly has no interest in mending her relationship with Jamie Lynn

29 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I still don’t believe JL is a bad person. She was just raised by a complete ****t person.

She gives off some mean girl vibe though. I have more hope for Lynne, she is not born mean at heart, she prob grew cold because **** came her way non stop so its basic survival to shut down your emotions..

I think JL def got a mean streak and is very self absorbed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/18/2021 at 8:40 PM, Psammead said:

Why is she even publishing this book now? It's so inappropriate. Even the publisher must know that. I can only hope that when she does media for it, they have the grace to ask her a difficult question or two. But that doesn't seem likely.

There's only one thing I can say. At least Jamie Lynn's writing it while Britney's alive and Britney can call bull**** on every single thing in the book that's a crock of ****. Some aren't so lucky, ya know? I'd said before that's what made me get a very bad taste in my mouth when it concerned William Shatner. I also have said on other threads I never stan anybody. But this is a person (imo) hitting new lows when you've had a falling out with this person, person dies and the body's not even cold before you're up there talking about writing a book about your friendship. I went from being a fan of Shatner's to being somebody that wants to ******* gag if I see him now. Lucky me, he's one of these ********* doing medicare ads now. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

There's only one thing I can say. At least Jamie Lynn's writing it while Britney's alive and Britney can call bull**** on every single thing in the book that's a crock of ****. Some aren't so lucky, ya know? I'd said before that's what made me get a very bad taste in my mouth when it concerned William Shatner. I also have said on other threads I never stan anybody. But this is a person (imo) hitting new lows when you've had a falling out with this person, person dies and the body's not even cold before you're up there talking about writing a book about your friendship. I went from being a fan of Shatner's to being somebody that wants to ******* gag if I see him now. Lucky me, he's one of these ********* doing medicare ads now. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she removed most of the **** about B now that she’s not forced to be silent anymore.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block