Britney reportedly has no interest in mending her relationship with Jamie Lynn

• Super Mods

Her family just needs to lay low, no one cares about them no one wants to buy their books or listen to their “poor me” stories. Tri star needs to shut down so JL can stop trying to make her career a thing cuz Lou ain’t quoting just moving on to plan B. Britney will never be left alone

• Love 1

After all Britney has gone through for 13 years, her family can go to you know where...h***.  They need to be arrested.  Just waiting for all involved to be charged & convicted for labor trafficking , criminal confinement, torture,  insurance fraud , racketeering & so much more.   

This family does not deserve her & I pray will spend the rest of their days locked & confined in a federal prison.  I continue to pray  each day for Britney & her personal safety.   Does anyone know if no contact orders or protective orders have been issued?  Will the criminal case start once the conservatorship  ends in November 12th?  Appreciate all of you on this forum!  😊🗽

• Love 1

I think she may continue a relationship with her mother and possibly her siblings down the road. As much as we want to see her say deuces and never see them again I very much doubt that will happen. She’s such a sweet and forgiving person I could see her just letting it go down the road. I hope she does whatever feels right to her though, not what anyone else expects.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block