Who seen the DWADT? What was the opening like in person?

6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Same FF was my first paying concert :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Those good ole jive record days in the early 2000 were the ish. Just in 99 alone i saw Brit and BSB. then when nsync came over to jive in 2000, I went to two of their shows, a BSB, concert, saw oops i did it again tour twice. Back in those days it was SUPPPPER easy to get your hand on some concert tickets. Especially if you knew someone. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Thank you :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Not to rub it in, but you def missed out on some good times haha. Im not sure if there will EVER be a teen pop idol explosion like that again. Britney may have very well made history. I just dont see that happening again the way music is now...so sad. I feel like a lot of fans who were born in the mid 90s really missed out on a fantastic era of music and performances. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Not to rub it in, but you def missed out on some good times haha. Im not sure if there will EVER be a teen pop idol explosion like that again. Britney may have very well made history. I just dont see that happening again the way music is now...so sad. I feel like a lot of fans who were born in the mid 90s really missed out on a fantastic era of music and performances. 

I feel rubbed :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I feel rubbed :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Just praise the lawd for Janet jackson's titty! because of that titty, we have youtube, and because of youtube, you can now live out what we saw back then. It was kinda annoying tho(back in those days), If you missed an award show or really any performance brit did, you had better HOPE they aired a re-run, cause if not, you were SOL---lol

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

Just praise the lawd for Janet jackson's titty! because of that titty, we have youtube, and because of youtube, you can now live out what we saw back then. It was kinda annoying tho(back in those days), If you missed an award show or really any performance brit did, you had better HOPE they aired a re-run, cause if not, you were SOL---lol

Thank you janet titty :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Haha 6
31 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Me 2 sis. Does this make us flop fans :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

28 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

If you were born after 1981, then no. If you were born before 81, then yes you're a flop fan

Nene Leakes Whatever GIF

I was born in 1995, I was a fetus when DWAD happened lol wish I could go back in time but being the age I am now

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mar B. said:

I was born in 1995, I was a fetus when DWAD happened lol wish I could go back in time but being the age I am now

Dang you werent even old enough for "Onyx" poor baby. 

Here's some fun info about Onyx before the tour started. There was the fansite called worldofbritney(now shut down) and before britney went on tour for onyx, a petition had developed for her to please sing live. LOL. She never did. hahaha. But the show was so cool & shocking no one even cared after it started. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Dang you werent even old enough for "Onyx" poor baby. 

Here's some fun info about Onyx before the tour started. There was the fansite called worldofbritney(now shut down) and before britney went on tour for onyx, a petition had developed for her to please sing live. LOL. She never did. hahaha. But the show was so cool & shocking no one even cared after it started. 

:dead_falling_wig_dying::britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

They're both my fav tours of hers, maybe in another life lol in the meantime I live vicariously through the DVDs and videos

• Love 1