Who seen the DWADT? What was the opening like in person?

29 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

My dad was driving truck at the time of Britney’s tour and one time he was delivering stuff in Vegas and he told me that he saw her huge picture on the side of MGM Hotel. I would died to been able to see that concert!  :neydedance_purple:

971e9242233121.57c630dba05e8.jpg

A 70mtrs Britney. Epic. 

• Love 3

I have, my father worked with Jive those days so I went to see every tour of hers and DWAD was truly something else my father put me on his shoulders because it was too crowded for her early tours haha! 

DWAD was a magical experience, truly nobody is doing it like her no heavy production and no 40 dancers needed she has immense stage presence. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

luckily, im old as shat(LOL--only a couple years younger than brit haha) and I remember every Britney concert. I went to Baby one more time(that was my first concert ever, actually) oops i did it again, dream within a dream(second leg), onyx hotel, circus, and femme fatale. 

From what I can remember, the stage was HUGE! The sound was soooo loud, and the crowd was insane when Britney came out. I remember not being able to really hear Oops until the second verse-LOL... That being said, britney fans truly go NUTS when we see her live. I have never heard an louder audience..

I remember attending bomt one, people were chanting Britney so loud and then it became a meme after I remember it so perfectly my god people were crazy for her. 

Looking Back Britney Spears GIF

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Prachi said:

I remember attending bomt one, people were chanting Britney so loud and then it became a meme after I remember it so perfectly my god people were crazy for her. 

Looking Back Britney Spears GIF

I remember when the opening act "Steps" performed, the entire time of their performance, the crowd chanted "Britney, Britney, Britney". LOLOLOLOLOL. I was felt sooooooo bad for them, but I was also chanting along LOL

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Prachi said:

I have, my father worked with Jive those days so I went to see every tour of hers and DWAD was truly something else my father put me on his shoulders because it was too crowded for her early tours haha! 

DWAD was a magical experience, truly nobody is doing it like her no heavy production and no 40 dancers needed she has immense stage presence. 

My dad also worked at jive. At their chicago office.  he didnt work much or really at all with Brit--But thats how I saw all Brits concerts as well. LOL. I didnt actually start paying to see Brit until femme fatale haha.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

My dad also worked at jive. At their chicago office.  he didnt work much or really at all with Brit--But thats how I saw all Brits concerts as well. LOL. I didnt actually start paying to see Brit until femme fatale haha.

Same FF was my first paying concert :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: