New Music Friday - 3 New Songs Produced by Exhale's JayTawndré

JayTawndre

Surprise peeps! :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I want everyone to have a fun weekend dancing the night away this fall. I decided to drop 3 new single instrumentals for New Music Friday since my Exhale peeps showed love to Center Stage :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Friday you received "Center Stage, Pt II (Remixed)," "The Zone," and "Strut Like Fire" :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I wanna say thanks to those who actually watched my video! I couldn't express how happy I was to see over 100 views which is a lot to me for someone starting from the very VERY bottom :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Also legal drama with one of the tracks. Met a DJ who was a wolves in sheep's clothing I'll share that tea later. So I'm fighting him in a lawsuit. Don't mess with JayTawndré I'll come for you :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:lol 

Anyways enjoy! Please like and comment here on Exhale and YouTube and follow me on Instagram @jaytawndre_ Girl :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

@SlayOut (the one and only) 

@Rik

@MikeHunt

@Spicechinodiva

@BritneyLVR

@I Always Sing Live

@rennen

@princessmimi

@Midnight

@TommyX

@Nordinspears

Paris Fashion Week GIF by MOODMAN

Thoughts?

sharon osbourne everybody talks GIF by CBS

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block