King Alex is LIVE now! - HOT B & C-Ship Stuff

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

This guy is sus af to me. There's just something about him that is dark. His aura is off to me. 

I can’t believe he said he helped the dancers out with their resumes, they got the job before he did anything surely they are that competent enough to land the dream job working for Britney Spears. Then to align himself with Britney and comparing himself to her as if he’s going through the same thing as her. She’s relatable but we don’t experience the same **** she had to endure even if his m&g experience is horrible, he doesn’t have a team that is bullying him to work for them, he sounds like he wants to be in the inner circle to brag.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This guy makes me cringe I wouldn’t even give him the satisfaction of watching his live who genuinely cares, he’s another example of waiting until now to speak out after having stalked Fe to try to get close to Britney and said nothing up until now I’m sick of these people stop giving them attention 

• Love 3
On 10/14/2021 at 10:02 PM, halfdressed said:

I met him at a nicki Minaj show once and talked to him briefly in line, he seemed pretty cool/nice to me.  

Yeah, he was super nice I thought. I talked to him when he was chatting with Fe while we were waiting for our M&G at the FF Tour. He talked to Fe like they knew each other on a very platonic level. 

On 10/15/2021 at 2:56 AM, Puppy said:

He says this now after happily going to every m&g, he acts like he’s part of the team and got a gag order. Where was he to be a whistleblower when so many have spoken out like Jordan? With the money he has to blow through why would he be afraid of getting sued by Jamie? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

This is what I’ve been saying too. He’s not a king, he’s just as bad as the rest of them. He stood by for years and saw all of this stuff. I don’t buy that he wasn’t realising what was going on. He WAS one of the prison guards he referenced. And saying he’s realised it’s wrong now is too late. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

This is what I’ve been saying too. He’s not a king, he’s just as bad as the rest of them. He stood by for years and saw all of this stuff. I don’t buy that he wasn’t realising what was going on. He WAS one of the prison guards he referenced. And saying he’s realised it’s wrong now is too late. 

All of us saw something was wrong especially the FF era where she looked miserable yet he still went to every show and took photos posting it on his social, she looked sad and miserable in the photos yet he never did anything  or spoken up is astounding to me. Seems to me he saw many fans being featured in interviews and documentaries like Jordan and wants that same treatment hence him giving “inside” information. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Puppy said:

All of us saw something was wrong especially the FF era where she looked miserable yet he still went to every show and took photos posting it on his social, she looked sad and miserable in the photos yet he never did anything  or spoken up is astounding to me. Seems to me he saw many fans being featured in interviews and documentaries like Jordan and wants that same treatment hence him giving “inside” information. 

Exactly this. I’m fed up of him being the king when he was part of the company of ‘enforcers’ for like 9 years! And thinking it was okay. I don’t buy that he didn’t realise she didn’t want what they were doing to her. I’ve been shouted down for saying this the past few weeks. 

• Love 2