King Alex is LIVE now! - HOT B & C-Ship Stuff

On 10/15/2021 at 12:52 PM, MAG said:

So can we get a recap of what he revealed? lol

He also revealed that after his card got stuck in an ATM, he was allowed to get on Britney's dancers' tour bus. Most dancers were kind, but some would make comments such as: "Why is fan travelling with us?", and also "You come to all the shows..." like it was something freakish. He explained they don't pay his bills, so that shouldn't bother them, and that some people get wasted to the same pubs every night, mate w/ anything that walks... He doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and he's not promiscuous. He simply loves to travel the world and attend great events.

He didn't like some of Britney's entourage much, the way some men way back then would stare at her, etc.

On 10/16/2021 at 12:14 PM, Puppy said:

All of us saw something was wrong especially the FF era where she looked miserable yet he still went to every show and took photos posting it on his social, she looked sad and miserable in the photos yet he never did anything  or spoken up is astounding to me. Seems to me he saw many fans being featured in interviews and documentaries like Jordan and wants that same treatment hence him giving “inside” information. 

Totally. An attention hungry childish man who can't wait to introduce himself into a narrative to feel seen and relevant. People who cling to celebrities to have a whaft, a hint of what they think will solve their emotional and existencial turmoil, but it never does and they are never celebrated, they just act and live in a merciless delusion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2