Is anyone else tired of seeing Jamie Lynn threads in here every single day?

Is anyone else tired of seeing Jamie Lynn threads in here every single day?   

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

jl.png.616526a97dfb56cbc2f0a2e85eb4efa8.png Hi, it's me :jamie_lynn_grape:

Aren't you just tired of seeing Jamie Lynn's threads every time you come to the Britney Spears forum?

Over the years we've talked about her because it's her sister, and even I've done threads about her in the past, like the BabyBottlePop jingle challenge, because everyone always put the JL threads here, but after all that has happened, after all that we know now, including how Britney feels about her right now, wouldn't it be better if we just moved on with it, and ignored her? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: (I know it's ironic that I complain about this by making yet another JL thread). 

And I'm not talking about censoring people, but if y'all wanna keep talking about every single post she makes or whatever, then why not do it in another place? This website has many subforums that seem like people are afraid to use, and would be more fitting for the kind of conversations y'all wanna have about JL. Twisting her words and cryptic messages to discuss if she's referring to Britney, doesn't make it Britney related.

What I'm saying is that unless she directly mentions Britney in a post, or tags her, or shares a picture or video of her, or if Britney directly mentions her, or if it's a new court document mentioning JL that involves Britney's conservatorship case or the trust, we shouldn't be having JL threads about her social media accounts or whatever projects she's doing :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: . And that should apply to everyone else, but I think JL is the one I see more often, and it's really annoying.

But I don't know what y'all feel, maybe you DO love having JL threads here (which would make sense given the amount of JL threads and its responses). So what do you think? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I'm glad someone said it. I am tired of seeing threads about her, especially the ones reaching for her IG posts to be about Britney. 

I think I'd leave them in the Britney section though. The only reason we talk about her/that she's relevant is because she's Britney sister. We wouldn't be talking about her or her career otherwise.

I don't feel that she is relevant here at this point. I know everyone loves to drag her, but there isnt anything left to say and everyone's stance is clear. After November I could see Britney not even having anything to do with her and other family members anymore. No point in giving them any additional attention.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I think I'd leave them in the Britney section though. The only reason we talk about her/that she's relevant is because she's Britney sister. We wouldn't be talking about her or her career otherwise.

That's my thought on this. The only reason we speak of her is because of her sister. there would be no need for her own section in another part of the forum. With that being said how about we just make one big continuous mega thread for people who are interested in her like we do for the people don't trust Britneys Instagram. I honestly only see her name when she does something stupid like this book I don't see it daily and I always just assume if you don't wanna see it you wouldn't click it. But maybe condensing it all into one thread will satisfy both parties.

• Like 3