Is anyone else tired of seeing Jamie Lynn threads in here every single day?

Is anyone else tired of seeing Jamie Lynn threads in here every single day?   

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

how about we just make one big continuous mega thread for people who are interested in her like we do for the people don't trust Britneys Instagram. I honestly only see her name when she does something stupid like this book I don't see it daily and I always just assume if you don't wanna see it you wouldn't click it. But maybe condensing it all into one thread will satisfy both parties.

This

• Like 1

I wish I didn't see her at all but at the same time I'm here for everyone mocking her for every move she does. The law probably won't take care of her so this is the closest to karma she'll experience.

Whatever the mods decide to do with this, the JL bashing won't stop on social media so it won't make a difference to her suffering anyway :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: I'll leave it to people who have strong opinions :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Like 4
  • Super Mods

I am tired of seeing threads dedicated to her although I do comment on one time to time.

I had non-seriously floated the idea of a Jamie Lynn Spears subforum in the Britney Spears section since she does, for better or worse, receive attention here. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Maybe her entire family deserves a subforum, though, so that the Britney Spears section remains dedicated to our Queen.

Otherwise, I think moving topics about her to General makes sense.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I am tired of seeing threads dedicated to her although I do comment on one time to time.

I had non-seriously floated the idea of a Jamie Lynn Spears subforum in the Britney Spears section since she does, for better or worse, receive attention here. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Maybe her entire family deserves a subforum, though, so that the Britney Spears section remains dedicated to our Queen.

Otherwise, I think moving topics about her to General makes sense.

I like how u play with ur hair like that :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
50 minutes ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

The audacity of making a poll about Jamie Lynn threads but moving Britney's Instagram's thread into the deep Exhale. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Make the same poll about Britney's Instagram @PokemonSpears @Slayer @Urbanney !

Let the democracy work.

I mean the majority is saying to ban Jamie Lynn threads. Are you ready to accept results that would say to ban the social media thread too? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 3

Yes please move her to any other section. As far as I'm concerned she has nothing to do with Britney Spears apart from being her sister. Her face puts me in a bad mood as it does when I see her name on her. She is the epitome of negative energy and should not be allowed in Britney's forum. People need to stop posting about her. Period. You owe yourself better. 

• Like 4