Is anyone else tired of seeing Jamie Lynn threads in here every single day?

Is anyone else tired of seeing Jamie Lynn threads in here every single day?   

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, epskilonme said:

wouldnt it be the same as saying Ban rosengard threads, sam lufti threads, lynne threads, lou taylor threads etc? That is what you call as double standard.

well, I agree, but except for a few threads like Lynne promoting JL's book, or Rosengart dining with Cade, most of the threads about those people are directly related to Britney.

I'd give you Lou Taylor, because that's becoming annoying too. But imagine banning LT's threads in here, people would go insane.

Β 

However, despite all the shade y'all wanna throw, JL IS an actress and singer, a very bad one, but she is, and many people knew her from Zoey 101 and not just for being Britney's sister, as unbelievable as it may seem. So all those threads about every single post and story that she makes on social media that have absolutely nothing to do with Britney, would be more fitting in the other subforums than the Britney one.Β 

And for those saying that is fun to bash her, well yes, but it's not bringing anything positive for us, and it goes exactly the opposite way of what Jordan has been trying to promote since Exhale's rebirth. If it's not related to Britney court cases, it's not gonna help her either any discussions that we may have in here about JL books or posts or whatever.Β 

Β 

I genuinely believe she doesn't deserve any of our attention, even if it's just to bash her. We should just ignore that woman and stop giving her attention.Β 

But mainly my problem is, ok, if y'all wanna keep dragging her for everything, fine, but I wish I didn't have to see that on the Britney Spears forum, and they used instead any of the other many subforums that are much more suitable.Β 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, I agree, but except for a few threads like Lynne promoting JL's book, or Rosengart dining with Cade, most of the threads about those people are directly related to Britney.

I'd give you Lou Taylor, because that's becoming annoying too. But imagine banning LT's threads in here, people would go insane.

Β 

However, despite all the shade y'all wanna throw, JL IS an actress and singer, a very bad one, but she is, and many people knew her from Zoey 101 and not just for being Britney's sister, as unbelievable as it may seem. So all those threads about every single post and story that she makes on social media that have absolutely nothing to do with Britney, would be more fitting in the other subforums than the Britney one.Β 

And for those saying that is fun to bash her, well yes, but it's not bringing anything positive for us, and it goes exactly the opposite way of what Jordan has been trying to promote since Exhale's rebirth. If it's not related to Britney court cases, it's not gonna help her either any discussions that we may have in here about JL books or posts or whatever.Β 

Β 

I genuinely believe she doesn't deserve any of our attention, even if it's just to bash her. We should just ignore that woman and stop giving her attention.Β 

But mainly my problem is, ok, if y'all wanna keep dragging her for everything, fine, but I wish I didn't have to see that on the Britney Spears forum, and they used instead any of the other many subforums that are much more suitable.Β 

I would like to point out that Jamie lynn has been part of Britney's pain for so many years. We were made to believe Britney was OK. But it was all a lie.

So I am not sure you can cross her out.

They need to pay for what they have done.

• Super Mods

In light of Jamie Lynn’s husband’s comments, I change my vote to banning threads about that puta. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

She does not deserve any space in this community unless she does something absolutely egregious that calls for our outrage. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Otherwise, we should not be giving her name any further relevance and should leave that has-been where she deserves to be left: out of the spotlight. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

@PokemonSpears

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

In light of Jamie Lynn’s husband’s comments, I change my vote to banning threads about that puta. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

She does not deserve any space in this community unless she does something absolutely egregious that calls for our outrage. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Otherwise, we should not be giving her name any further relevance and should leave that has-been where she deserves to be left: out of the spotlight.

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Agreed. I want her banned from discussion anywhere on exhale. She’s a troll.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Agreed. I want her banned from discussion anywhere on exhale. She’s a troll.

Her stupid husband’s comments are ******* trash and are his alone. But knowing that he says these things shows (to me) that not even Jamie Lynn intervenes. Like why would she even allow things like that to be said about her sister, who she owes everything to?

I am so angry!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

15 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

How else would we see who is the majority without a poll?

Sad Amy Schumer GIF

Judge it based on sheer good for the forum overall and not β€œnumbers.” Β I don’t think even the least rational people can truly say the overall good of this forum would be better WITH keeping all the JL topics versus moving them to a more appropriate place so we can try to keep some peace and positivity.Β 
Β 

@SlayerΒ @PokemonSpearsΒ @Jordan Miller

• Like 1