Britney on IG: Ainโ€™t it funny what the truth can do ????? Pssss although Iโ€™ve learned from the best about those beautiful white lies ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ !!!!!

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's more to do with the fact that Jamie allegedly wouldn't let her eat sweets :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:ย 

Mte! ย Suddenly that interview with Mario Lopez where he gives her a bunch of cupcakes and she asks if she can eat one โ€œnowโ€ makes so much sense. ย How could her team show their cruelty in front of outsidersโ€ฆlet alone during a filmed interview. ย Girl knew what she was doing! ย I vaguely remember at least one more interview since the conservatorship where she eats some kind of sweet thatโ€™s given to her during the interview.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
12 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Mte! ย Suddenly that interview with Mario Lopez where he gives her a bunch of cupcakes and she asks if she can eat one โ€œnowโ€ makes so much sense. ย How could her team show their cruelty in front of outsidersโ€ฆlet alone during a filmed interview. ย Girl knew what she was doing! ย I vaguely remember at least one more interview since the conservatorship where she eats some kind of sweet thatโ€™s given to her during the interview.

Yeah in GMA in 2014, and in 2013 at the same set of Mario Lopez, but with the guy from E News, he gives her a bag of skittles and she says she's gonna treasure them foreverย 

• Love 6

I want to know what she means, too...ย  But it SOUNDS like Rosengart told her some things he found out that Team Con has been lying to her about and now she's pissed but also dangling it in front of them that they have proof of their crimes, while she can do what she wants (like eat dessert)... It must be liberating but also infuriating to discover all the ways and lengths Team Con went to to keep her enslaved...Comedy Central Pride GIF by Drunk History

• Love 2
  • Like 1

And somewhere her family is freaking out if she probably eats even half of one of those sweets. Again, I feel for her because there's no telling the amount of **** she's heard from ALL of them her whole life. I'm talking even before the c-ship. Could Britney eat sweets when she was a kid/preteen or was there *****ing about getting fat from even back then?ย ย 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

โ€œMama Iโ€™m in love with a tiny dessert, and this type of love isnโ€™t typical its sugar full. Mama please donโ€™t cry Iโ€™ma be alright, all reason aside I just canโ€™t deny I love that pie.โ€

โ€œAnd itโ€™s got my name (got my name)

Iced right on the top, itโ€™s lucky spot.

So, Iโ€™ma take this slice

Apple Pie..โ€

• Haha 2