Britney on IG: Ain’t it funny what the truth can do ????? Pssss although I’ve learned from the best about those beautiful white lies πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ !!!!!

7 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

β€œMama I’m in love with a tiny dessert, and this type of love isn’t typical its sugar full. Mama please don’t cry I’ma be alright, all reason aside I just can’t deny I love that pie.”

”It’s a cobbler, it’s so good. Eat all.Β 
Cup and saucer, the kettle starts to hum hum hum.Β 
Peach highs, crust fluffs, cobbler’s reliable.Β 
Lick my fingers, sip tea, and it’s done done done.”

• Haha 2

I think he interrupts her several times and always seem to want to be the narrator in the videos. Even when Britney is speaking to him I get the impression that he has told her what to say. He reminds me so much of a friend of mine who has a very controlling husband. For many years people praised how nice he was to everyone and how good looking he was, but I quickly started to see how much he wanted to be the β€œdirector” of every situation. And before anyone comes with the victim blaming argument that I am β€œinsulting Britney” by caring about her, my friend with the controlling husband is a doctor. Very smart and very strong.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

I think he interrupts her several times and always seem to want to be the narrator in the videos. Even when Britney is speaking to him I get the impression that he has told her what to say. He reminds me so much of a friend of mine who has a very controlling husband. For many years people praised how nice he was to everyone and how good looking he was, but I quickly started to see how much he wanted to be the β€œdirector” of every situation. And before anyone comes with the victim blaming argument that I am β€œinsulting Britney” by caring about her, my friend with the controlling husband is a doctor. Very smart and very strong.Β 

Spot on, also keep in mind, she has been sheltered for so long and the only person that was allowed to be around her gives her just the slightest form of attention and love, of course she’s going to want to hold onto that because she doesn’t know better

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Spot on, also keep in mind, she has been sheltered for so long and the only person that was allowed to be around her gives her just the slightest form of attention and love, of course she’s going to want to hold onto that because she doesn’t know better

I partly agree. I agree that under those circumstances anyone would hold on to that person for as long as they were a prisoner. Not because they didn’t knew better but because when you are a prisoner you have no alternatives.

On 10/8/2021 at 5:14 PM, G-unit said:

Mte! Β Suddenly that interview with Mario Lopez where he gives her a bunch of cupcakes and she asks if she can eat one β€œnow” makes so much sense. Β How could her team show their cruelty in front of outsiders…let alone during a filmed interview. Β Girl knew what she was doing! Β I vaguely remember at least one more interview since the conservatorship where she eats some kind of sweet that’s given to her during the interview.

Carlos talked about it on Twitter. He also talked about the iconic moan and Mario's immediate reaction and how everyone in the room was SHOOK :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: