Girl Why Did Britney Skip These "Femme Fatale" Singles?

Femme Fatale is very polarizing and no one seems to agree on what the singles should have been.

Personally I loved the era, but here's what I would have wanted single wise...

1. Hold It Against Me

2. Till The World Ends

3. Up N' Down

4. (Drop Dead) Beautiful

5. He About To Lose Me

6. Selfish

Personally I Wanna Go, much like If U Seek Amy, never really clicked with me and I think it's just ok.

While I'm not all that crazy about Criminal, I am very glad it won over Inside Out, I honestly hate that song.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Arwen said:

Inside Out and BFB could have been singles too. I really thought IO was gonna be the pick but they went with Criminal.

But Sabi can keep that pot of vegetables. 

People stan Big Fat Bass now :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:I was bashed hardcore on Exhale for my love of the Big Fat Bass :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1
17 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I still don’t know how Criminal won the fan poll for the 4th single! Criminal should have never been a single it’s the 2nd worst song on the album! Drop Dead Beautiful or Up N Down should’ve been the 4th single! 

And weirdly Criminal has the highest streams of any song off the Femme Fatale on Spotify?

This baffles me. Over Til The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Hold It Against Me....

Any idea why? Is it on a prominent playlist?

• Haha 2
Just now, janetjackson said:

And weirdly Criminal has the highest streams of any song off the Femme Fatale on Spotify?

This baffles me. Over Til The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Hold It Against Me....

Any idea why? Is it on a prominent playlist?

It because it became huge on Tiktok

• Love 2