Girl Why Did Britney Skip These "Femme Fatale" Singles?

The only reason people praise Criminal is because it has a cool MV and it’s achieved minor successes here and there so it’s “cool” to say Criminal is this underrated masterpiece when in reality it’s honestly a dumpster fire next to other more single-worthy tracks from the album. :gunney:

I actually don’t hate Criminal as bad as I just made it seem but the gist of what I said stands :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, patr!ckjean said:

The only reason people praise Criminal is because it has a cool MV and it’s achieved minor successes here and there so it’s “cool” to say Criminal is this underrated masterpiece when in reality it’s honestly a dumpster fire next to other more single-worthy tracks from the album. :gunney:

I actually don’t hate Criminal as bad as I just made it seem but the gist of what I said stands :gunriah_mariah_carey:

We stan :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I would have been here for He About To Lose Me as a single, but Britney singing the chorus! Something like this:

Idk why they decided to take someone else's vocals for the higher notes. They could have very easily recorded Brit singing these higher notes and added those on top of her lower notes. It's confusing tbh lol

• Love 2

the only one robbed was Trip to Your Heart. In the poll where I Wanna Go won as the third single, TTYH was the runner up, so it only made sense that it would be the following single, but instead it wasn't even among the options for the final poll.

They could've still released a few more singles in late 2011 or even in early 2012 tbh.

• Trip to Your Heart
  • Up 'n Down
  • Inside Out
  • Trouble for Me
  • Scary
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I still don’t know how Criminal won the fan poll for the 4th single! Criminal should have never been a single it’s the 2nd worst song on the album! Drop Dead Beautiful or Up N Down should’ve been the 4th single! 

They even voted for Slumber Party as a single when Change Your Mind was in that same poll :queenie_falling_dying_dead: The levels of clownery :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1