Girl Why Did Britney Skip These "Femme Fatale" Singles?

Girl this is some tea that shoulda been done been spilled a long time ago.. But it don't surprise me that nobody been calling this out and that's my truth and I'm gonna stick to it. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Femme Fatale was ROBBED because there are 3 more tracks that were begging Mama Brit to be a Billboard Hot 100 Hit. You know which ones? Inside Out, DDB and HATLM. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Let's discuzz thiz shi-t¿!

The Talk Yes GIF by CBS

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I still don’t know how Criminal won the fan poll for the 4th single! Criminal should have never been a single it’s the 2nd worst song on the album! Drop Dead Beautiful or Up N Down should’ve been the 4th single! 

Criminal is the second best song on the album, the most pop-ish and it's getting the attention it deserved back in the day thanks to tiktok :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Inside Out was a missed opportunity for sure as well as HATLM (although i like the ballad remix better).

DDB on the other hand :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

Criminal is the second best song on the album, the most pop-ish and it's getting the attention it deserved back in the day thanks to tiktok :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Inside Out was a missed opportunity for sure as well as HATLM (although i like the ballad remix better).

DDB on the other hand :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Criminal is the worst single she’s ever released! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

I think Femme Fatale had great songs

Inside out is so org a smic :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Drop dead beautiful is such a fun song :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

He about to lose me is outta this world :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I also loved Trip to your heart :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I cannot understand that there are people who dislike Femme Fatale. It is a great album :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Trip to Your Heart is so good. Definitely a sequel to Heaven on Earth :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I still don’t know how Criminal won the fan poll for the 4th single! Criminal should have never been a single it’s the 2nd worst song on the album! Drop Dead Beautiful or Up N Down should’ve been the 4th single! 

While I'm not gonna bash Criminal because I think that song is iconic and was ahead of its time because I heard it's now a TikTok hit! But I agree DDB and Up n Down should have been singles. She could have done a visual album tbh. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

Girl you can't imagine strutting down the Fashion runway to DDB? 

new york fashion week GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

When I think of this album/era, all I see is how depressed Britney was. Even with the bops, it 'just didn't work' as one of her former handlers likes to say. The album cover is 50 percent greasy hair extensions. Was this the beginning of Randee?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Criminal is the worst single she’s ever released! 

Criminal did good for a 4th single, especially for a 4th single by Britney, who never was a "singles-artist"! 

And I remember at the time fans wanted a ballad as a single SO MUCH and criminal was the closest to it (he about to lose was just a bonus track, even though it was better than criminal)

• Love 2
  • Like 1