Girl Why Did Britney Skip These "Femme Fatale" Singles?

6 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

I think Femme Fatale had great songs

Inside out is so org a smic :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Drop dead beautiful is such a fun song :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

He about to lose me is outta this world :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I also loved Trip to your heart :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I cannot understand that there are people who dislike Femme Fatale. It is a great album :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Every song on this album has single potential…remember How I roll, up and down, selfish, Trouble for me, Every ******* song

• Love 3

I think the single choice was perfect.

I would have done this after Criminal:

Scary - DEC 2011 (promo video using tour backdrop videos) - could have gone top 10 since it was a "new" release

Big Fat Bass - MAR 2012 (promo single with tour performance released as official video) - could have charted at least

I mean, all the other songs are perfect, and FF could have been a 2 year era with other releases like Inside Out, Gasoline and so on...

• Like 2

I don't get the hate Criminal gets. I like it! It's not the worst song. 

I got an 11 year old God child. She was only a year old when Femme Fatale was released and believe me that album was always on repeat especially Till The World Ends, Hold It Against Me and I Wanna Go and she'd always bop to them at that age! I played Britney music every day that I baby sat so she knows a lot of her music and she told me as of recently her favorite Britney song is Criminal. I was like seriously! She's also on Tik Tok she probably rediscovered it there lol. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Kevney said:

does Britney even like this album? she never performs the songs from it

it's one of my least favorite Britney albums, it's at the bottom with BJ.

I don’t think she likes it because it’s not the original direction she wanted. You could tell she felt bored and unenthused when promoting it! BJ, FF, and BOMT are my least favorite albums of hers! 

• Like 1