Wade Robson & Brian Friedman

tco

So  IF Britney returned to perform it would be great if she hires Wade Robson & Brian Friedman.

Wade has remained silent regarding the C-Ship.

Although Brian Friedman has not spoke anything regarding what he saw for example on the HIAM video set.

Just now, Arwen said:

I don’t know if she would go back to Wade. Isn’t he the one she allegedly had a fling with when she was with JT? He would only be useful to get his remix of Oops I Did It Again😘

Didn't wade come out a few years ago? I always thought he was gay and the whole jt beef with him was fabricated for publicity...but I could be wrong...but is wade gay?

Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

Didn't wade come out a few years ago? I always thought he was gay and the whole jt beef with him was fabricated for publicity...but I could be wrong...but is wade gay?

Have no idea, I just remember the cheating speculation back in the day. It’s been a long time since I have seen or heard anything about him at all. 

1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Wade is married with children. 

And Wade is one of the Michael Jackson accusers. Now that Britney will have control over her life, I really doubt she wants anything to do with Wade. She has always supported MJ.

And I don’t think think it was for publicity. Wade's own ex-girlfriend confirmed it.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Li07 said:

And Wade is one of the Michael Jackson accusers. Now that Britney will have control over her life, I really doubt she wants anything to do with Wade. She has always supported MJ.

And I don’t think think it was for publicity. Wade's own ex-girlfriend confirmed it.

Interesting... When I saw vids with them two I saw a gay best friend vibe from him...but idk Britney was young and so was he...and maybe she just wanted to experiment... We all been there

• Like 1

Wade is very important in Britney's professional life and he was also very important in Britney's personal life since he was very close to her and they were really close friends.
Wade in 2008/09 was the first person to speak out against her mother and her team and no, I don't think they will work together again.

23 minutes ago, Li07 said:

The story is not as they have told it( I mean the story that was told publicly), that is a lie and another thing Britney's real friend was Wade, not MJ.

• Love 1