Which COVID-19 vaccine did you or are you planning on getting?

Message added by Urbanney,

Posts with COVID-19 vaccine misinformation will be removed.

I realize some of you may be mistrustful of vaccines/governments/establishments/etc., but the COVID-19 vaccine is the most effective way to prevent death and serious illness from the coronavirus. We do not want to be responsible for the deaths and illnesses of others which is why vaccine misinformation is not allowed.

Which vaccine did you get?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 10/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, sutramaya said:

I already got 2 doses of AstraZeneca. The side effects were crazy man. My bones were aching like crazy and I felt lethargic, tired like I wanted to stay in bed all day. But after 2 days, back to normal.

Yep, two doses of AstraZeneca as well with similar side effects (sore legs!) but did not last long and was mild. You don't get a choice in the UK they just tell you which one you will get when you go in. The husband got Moderna and had similar side effects.  Very mild though and absolutely worth it to be vaccinated. 

Got 2 shots of Pfitzer but since the 2nd dose I've developed a f-ed up side effect. Im on 2 meds for it and waiting for an MRI

It's super rare and I've only managed to find 1 person on the internet who has somewhat similar side effect to me, we've met and we go through our therapies ''together'' even tho we live in diff countries

My dad got same shots- pfitzer but he is absolutely fine. So genetics is excluded. I'd say- just a ****load of bad luck for me.

I'm happy and grateful I took it. Dealing with the side effect is ****ed up but its SUUUUUUUUPER rare. No one can guarantee I wouldnt develop it with any other vaccine tho. Its just a bad luck.

I dont even talk about it with anyone cuz I am aware of shizos ****ting on me like- you are chipped, you're dying!! No, I'm not. I just have a super rare side effect and I'm on meds for it. I dont regret the shots at all.

On 10/15/2021 at 7:23 AM, FreeBritBrit said:

Got 2 shots of Pfitzer but since the 2nd dose I've developed a f-ed up side effect. Im on 2 meds for it and waiting for an MRI

It's super rare and I've only managed to find 1 person on the internet who has somewhat similar side effect to me, we've met and we go through our therapies ''together'' even tho we live in diff countries

My dad got same shots- pfitzer but he is absolutely fine. So genetics is excluded. I'd say- just a ****load of bad luck for me.

I'm happy and grateful I took it. Dealing with the side effect is ****ed up but its SUUUUUUUUPER rare. No one can guarantee I wouldnt develop it with any other vaccine tho. Its just a bad luck.

I dont even talk about it with anyone cuz I am aware of shizos ****ting on me like- you are chipped, you're dying!! No, I'm not. I just have a super rare side effect and I'm on meds for it. I dont regret the shots at all.

oh goodness, i’m getting pfitzer today after work and ngl, now i’m nervous.

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

hopefully your side effect is manageable, and you’re doing okay coping with it all.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

On 10/11/2021 at 1:55 AM, shutup said:

I got vaxxed by getting two delta variants & just recovering tbh :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

So you got it twice? I’m sorry to hear that I hope your recovery is fast and with no issues! 

But at least you know you’re now way more protected from COVID vs someone with just the vaccine. Studies even show that antibodies can last years with natural immunity vs just around 6 months with the vaccines. So feel positive that you’ve overcome it fairly well and are much safer because of it. 

Disclaimer (since this thread is censored) this is not an anti-vax post, I am just stating scientific facts and logic about natural immunity. Please get the vaccine if you feel you need to!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block