Britney Spears' Brother Said Her Perfume Sales Grossed $100 Billion

9 hours ago, ol123 said:

$100 billion? I don't know about that one. Last I heard it was $1billion, which seems much more realistic. Britney by far has the most successful celebrity perfume brand but there is no way her perfume line has made that much money. :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

I heard it was 1 billion bottles to date..but 1billion revenue sounds more reasonable 

17 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

for sure !  the amazon guy, Jeff Bezos (191.4 billion)

LOL Bryan is dumb !

I don't know If it is 100B or 1B, but just for information, 100B of sales does not equal to 100B of worth net, so the comparison with the money Jeff Bezos says nothing..

• Like 1

Britney did not mix the perfumes herself. They pay her for her image. Just because they sold x amount doesn’t mean anything. Most perfume endorsements give the famous face a large sum initially and then a very low  percentage of the sales, typically less than 2%. 2% of a billion is $20 million. That sounds about right based off her net worth, even though I think the billion mark is a bit of an exaggeration. Ever since revlon took over, her sales have been in a decline. i hate her family as much as anyone, but this has always been a reach. 

On 10/5/2021 at 4:23 PM, Rik said:

Bryan is a moron. I don’t know why he would reveal that lmao (I still think he meant 1 billion)

but yes let’s not be shocked! Britney is the original beauty and fragrance girl :)  they used to say that every 40 seconds a fantasy perfume was bought

don’t know how well that holds up now though  

Everytime someone purchases Fantasy, an angel gains their wings :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

• Haha 2