t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

1 hour ago, ydmc said:

I used to be a pretty big t.A.T.u fan, still listen to their music on a regular basis, even know the words to every ******* russian song even though I don't speak Russian.

When they broke up, I was team Julia, loved her songs, etc.

Yes Julia is ******* homophobic. There's not debate to that. She made homophobic comments last year in that interview that Russian reporter did with her and Lena.

However, I'm still looking forward to this reunion.

(+ she never apologised clearly, she's full of ****, has always been, even back then)

It is important that you have still a nostalgic feeling that was born when they started back in the day, that never dies. Those feelings we have a little. That was said in Julias apology on concert. They made us feel so good with their music. Let's look forward what will happen in 2 days and so on :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: 

35 minutes ago, Leodance said:

So what if she is?! I really don't know what that has to do with music and fans who like them. It is her private life and every human has rights to select what they want. If that is bad for you, for someone is maybe not. Don't act like everyone should agree with you. Please if you are thinking about politics rather then music, leave this thread for good, you are not welcome in this community :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Homophobia is not an opinion. 

Russia has implemented homophobic policies.

t.A.T.u.'s music has always been political, and denying it just shows you clearly don't understand anything.

+ who the hell are you to tell me what I can post or not?

2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Your response was ok until this part: 

I will say it one more time, the point is simple, if someone cares to much about politics, then rather skip the music forum and watch and listen to politics :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: 

The music is here to gather us, not politics :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

by which you contradicted yourself :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

He's a du*****, I mean, listening to t.A.T.u and not getting all of their songs are political is just a clue regarding how dumb he is.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Homophobia is not an opinion. 

Russia has implemented homophobic policies.

t.A.T.u.'s music has always been political, and denying it just shows you clearly don't understand anything.

+ who the hell are you to tell me what I can post or not?

You can post whatever you like, but without insulting, I am not going on your level, and why with two accounts?! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

All I say is politics are free of choice, please without insulting :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

4 hours ago, Leodance said:

So what if she is?! I really don't know what that has to do with music and fans who like them. It is her private life and every human has rights to select what they want. If that is bad for you, for someone is maybe not. Don't act like everyone should agree with you. Please if you are thinking about politics rather then music, leave this thread for good, you are not welcome in this community :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Your idiocy really has no limits. You have to be one of the biggest and most ignorant morons around here. It is not private when she has made her politics public and even run as a candidate in a conservative party. But I guess that doesn't enter your peanut sized brain because "hey pop music". 

Next you're gonna tell me that you would party to the music of someone who thinks Hitl€r was great.

I'm not gonna leave, so what are you gonna do about it, you t₩at?

If you spurt out nonsense you better expect consequences. Deal with it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Turogue said:

Your idiocy really has no limits. You have to be one of the biggest and most ignorant morons around here. It is not private when she has made her politics public and even run as a candidate in a conservative party. But I guess that doesn't enter your peanut sized brain because "hey pop music". 

Next you're gonna tell me that you would party to the music of someone who thinks Hitl€r was great.

No, it seems you can't understand and see only what you are against of. It is her choice who can she support or not and also she can run and go for whoever she wants to and yes even public, it is everyone's right. You can't accept that a lot of countries and people actually support Russia and Putin. Your point of view is only in a small circle. I am not defending any political parties nor saying I support anyone in politics, but we should not discriminate someone because of their choices and human rights in life. When you vote you have a free choice.

This thread is about their comeback not about who supports who. If you like, make a political thread rather and discuss it there about that, not here for negativity :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

1 hour ago, Turogue said:

The idiot are you tbh, you are literally on a forum of a woman who was foreced to work for years, that between their producers and writers are rapists and problematic people... if you start to look at credits in entertaiment industry you will have nothing left... 

1 hour ago, X_M said:

The idiot are you tbh, you are literally on a forum of a woman who was foreced to work for years, that between their producers and writers are rapists and problematic people... if you start to look at credits in entertaiment industry you will have nothing left... 

What does that have to do with anything? Who was talking about Britney? Who was talking about her producers? This is about Julia Volkova who has made her homophobia public by saying silly statements on TV and who candidated in a conservative Russian party and even shot an ad for it.

So many ignorant idiots in here who don't know what they're talking about and can't stay on topic. I guess I shouldn't expect more from an online forum, they're usually rife with morons.

The Emperors New Groove Disney GIF

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Leodance said:

No, it seems you can't understand and see only what you are against of. It is her choice who can she support or not and also she can run and go for whoever she wants to and yes even public, it is everyones right. You can't accept that a lot of countries and people actually support Russia and Putin. Your point of view is only in a small circle. I am not defending any political parties nor saying I support anyone in politics, but we should not discriminate someone because of their choices and human rights in life. When you vote you have a free choice.

This thread is about their comeback not about who supports who. If you like, make a political thread rather and discuss it there about that, not here for negativity :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

It's only a small circle who is against the war in Ukraine?

We should not discriminate someone who has made discriminatory statements and is in a political party that doesn't allow all people to have the same human rights? That is basically what you are saying. You keep contradicting yourself and you don't even realise it. 

So because you want to enjoy her music you look away and even come with an idiotic argument that certain countries are not against what Russia is doing. That may be true but it has nothing to do with Julia and her own individual actions. It is about her and not what other countries think of Russia.

I don't give a rat's *** that you are not here for the negativity. Like I said actions lead to consequences, that includes you too. She may have the rights to make whatever comments and politics that she likes but she and you have to deal with the fact that it's gonna have consequences. Cause and effect. People are gonna call her out for her bull$hit, you simply have to deal with it.

And your ignorance is worrying. There comes a point where free speech ends and legal consequences follow. There comes a point where you need to stop looking away just because you are selfish and want to enjoy a generic popsong and to stop supporting trash. Ignorance is one of the reasons why wars happen, why egomanic powerhungry psychopaths are able to become dictators and lock people away in concentration camps and kill them in gas chambers. 

Someone could go around ********* people and you would act like hey but the music is good. Let's put on tunnelvision and ignore the atrocities that the person is committing. 

You act like a selfish, ignorant, moronic brat. If certain people are in trouble I really hope they don't have to wait for you to help them because looking away and ignorance are apparently very easy for you. Too easy. You are celebrating someone who doesn't care about bringing people together (since you claim that that is what music should do), she prefers to divide people and sees certain groups like gay man as lesser human beings. And yet you still celebrate her.

23 minutes ago, Turogue said:

It's only a small circle who is against the war in Ukraine?

We should not discriminate someone who has made discriminatory statements and is in a political party that doesn't allow all people to have the same human rights? That is basically what you are saying. You keep contradicting yourself and you don't even realise it. 

So because you want to enjoy her music you look away and even come with an idiotic argument that certain countries are not against what Russia is doing. That may be true but it has nothing to do with Julia and her own individual actions. It is about her and not what other countries think of Russia.

I don't give a rat's *** that you are not here for the negativity. Like I said actions lead to consequences, that includes you too. She may have the rights to make whatever comments and politics that she likes but she and you have to deal with the fact that it's gonna have consequences. Cause and effect. People are gonna call her out for her bull$hit, you simply have to deal with it.

And your ignorance is worrying. There comes a point where free speech ends and legal consequences follow. There comes a point where you need to stop looking away just because you are selfish and want to enjoy a generic popsong and to stop supporting trash. Ignorance is one of the reasons why wars happen, why egomanic powerhungry psychopaths are able to become dictators and lock people away in concentration camps and kill them in gas chambers. 

Someone could go around ********* people and you would act like hey but the music is good. Let's put on tunnelvision and ignore the atrocities that the person is committing. 

You act like a selfish, ignorant, moronic brat. If certain people are in trouble I really hope they don't have to wait for you to help them because looking away and ignorance are apparently very easy for you. Too easy. You are celebrating someone who doesn't care about bringing people together (since you claim that that is what music should do), she prefers to divide people and sees certain groups like gay man as lesser human beings. And yet you still celebrate her.

No I meant your point of view is limited. I will not insult anyone like you do, not on my level sure. I will support her and you don't have to. It is so simple. Let us now enjoy the moment we were waiting for so long :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

12 minutes ago, Leodance said:

No I meant your point of view is limited. I will not insult anyone like you do, not on my level sure. I will support her and you don't have to. It is so simple. Let us now enjoy the moment we were waiting for so long :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I'm not gonna go away. I'll keep calling you out for your ignorance.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Turogue said:

What does that have to do with anything? Who was talking about Britney? Who was talking about her producers? This is about Julia Volkova who has made her homophobia public by saying silly statements on TV and who candidated in a conservative Russian party and even shot an ad for it.

So many ignorant idiots in here who don't know what they're talking about and can't stay on topic. I guess I shouldn't expect more from an online forum, they're usually rife with morons.

The Emperors New Groove Disney GIF

Oh, stop projecting sweetie, you can go away with your issues and love yourself, we can both just ignore you and you are done.

2 hours ago, Leodance said:

If you put the cursor over his profile picture, it will give the option to ignore the user and hide his replies, he is just harassing you.

----------------------------

I wonder if they will post a pic together, i guess they need to rehearse beforehand, so they must have meet already.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block