t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

4 hours ago, pancake said:

julia IS homophobic. even her apology sounded totally fake

she also clearly has anger management issues and doesnt look like herself at all anymore

she looked beautiful before and she does now too but shes unrecognizable

maybe thats what she wanted

the later tatu albums are amazing and touch on really heavy topics so they are worth a listen

The last album I think was maybe the best, but it is so hard to choose, since I like all of them. Their image was far away from only being two lesbians, it had so many hidden messages and creative ideas that only they had, so risky always, but amazing :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, Turogue said:

And you would say the same if for example she starts a war in your country or sends people to concentration camps for whatever reason?

Are you American? American should not talk about "starting things" in another country, they ****ed up the history of a whole continent last century :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

1 minute ago, Leodance said:

I am so hyped and excited, in few days the waiting is over for their reunion, until then I am listening and preparing with this masterpiece :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

And remember People Save The World!

I read that this will be broadcasted, I'm hoping a TV-rip or at least a fan cam :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, X_M said:

Are you American? American should not talk about "starting things" in another country, they ****ed up the history of a whole continent last century :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Exactly, people act here like Julia and all Russians started war, simply because she is a Russian women who supports her president maybe. We should more investigate USA president. They did a lot of damage to my country in the past and nobody payed whatsoever, so what should I say then? I was still listening to USA arists and so on :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Leodance said:

Exactly, people act here like Julia and all Russians started war, simply because she is a Russian women who supports her president maybe. We should more investigate USA president. They did a lot of damage to my country in the past and nobody payed whatsoever, so what should I say then? I was still listening to USA arists and so on :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Please don’t start this petty non sense about different countries I respect everyone and everyone here can too or get banned 

10 hours ago, X_M said:

I'm not American and way to miss the point you 🤡🤡 and you really think that no American ever has the right to call out other people's atrocities just because of what happened in the history of their country? 

I'm talking about a single individual who is doing horrible politics and saying disgusting things. Some of you people really can't read.

21 hours ago, Leodance said:

I am not forcing anyone nor invested, I just say my opinion like others do too, this is a forum for that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: The whole time I am actually saying that I don't care what others think! Did you read?! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I will say it one more time, the point is simple, if someone cares to much about politics, then rather skip the music forum and watch and listen to politics :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: 

The music is here to gather us, not politics :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Your response was ok until this part: 

I will say it one more time, the point is simple, if someone cares to much about politics, then rather skip the music forum and watch and listen to politics :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: 

The music is here to gather us, not politics :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

by which you contradicted yourself :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

8 hours ago, Leodance said:

You are really stupid as hell. Julia is part of a conservative Party that basically has Putin as its leader. You know, the guy who invaded another country this year and started a war. That is not the same as her just being a Russian civilian. And on top of that she has said ridiculous stuff about gay guys. You're so daft it hurts 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I used to be a pretty big t.A.T.u fan, still listen to their music on a regular basis, even know the words to every ******* russian song even though I don't speak Russian.

When they broke up, I was team Julia, loved her songs, etc.

Yes Julia is ******* homophobic. There's not debate to that. She made homophobic comments last year in that interview that Russian reporter did with her and Lena.

However, I'm still looking forward to this reunion.

(+ she never apologised clearly, she's full of ****, has always been, even back then)

20 hours ago, Leodance said:

The last album I think was maybe the best, but it is so hard to choose, since I like all of them. Their image was far away from only being two lesbians, it had so many hidden messages and creative ideas that only they had, so risky always, but amazing :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Happy Smiles is great, but IMO it's badly produced/mixed... But yeah, I do agree with you, but would modulate, it could have been the best. Like for example, White Robe (RU/ENG) is so badly produced... Sounds like they just put all the stems in garageband and exported that as is and that's it.

47 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You are really stupid as hell. Julia is part of a conservative Party that basically has Putin as its leader. You know, the guy who invaded another country this year and started a war. That is not the same as her just being a Russian civilian. And on top of that she has said ridiculous stuff about gay guys. You're so daft it hurts 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

So what if she is?! I really don't know what that has to do with music and fans who like them. It is her private life and every human has rights to select what they want. If that is bad for you, for someone is maybe not. Don't act like everyone should agree with you. Please if you are thinking about politics rather then music, leave this thread for good, you are not welcome in this community :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

44 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Happy Smiles is great, but IMO it's badly produced/mixed... But yeah, I do agree with you, but would modulate, it could have been the best. Like for example, White Robe (RU/ENG) is so badly produced... Sounds like they just put all the stems in garageband and exported that as is and that's it.

Well I can't agree that it is bad produced, because if it was it wouldn't be my favourite. White Robe is a masterpiece. The video and the song is pure perfection :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block