t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

4 hours ago, Leodance said:

I am sure, GP never heard about these, t.A.T.u is the only one that everyone knows and loves from Russia, they made it big time :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

still iconic though!!

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

by the way, one of the “golden lineup” members Vera was a part of a tribute that took place earlier this year and covered “30 minutes”

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dawid said:

Isn't one of them a great supporter of Putin? I don't think the world want anything to do with Russia atm. I am not excited about that come back at all and I hope it flops before it even starts. 

You forget China, Pakistan, Serbia, India and many other countries actually don't mind Russias little "special operation" right now... 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Marlean said:

You forget China, Pakistan, Serbia, India and many other countries actually don't mind Russias little "special operation" right now... 

US goverment is as trash as Russia, they even ****ed up my country and we still suffering the consecuences for that, but that doesn't make me stop to listen Britney or other american artists.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/3/2021 at 12:28 PM, Leodance said:

She did apologize after, and said that love that she has for her fans is true and unique and that fans she never insulted or said she does not like them. That show was for views where she said it. But Im also confused she accepted even saying that.

Regardless all that they made magic and very strong messages with albums. Especially the second and third one.

She apologised only because she got flack. She ran as a candidate for the United Russia Party (a Russian conservative political party, Putin is it's de facto leader.) and lost by a landslide against a relatively unknown other candidate. 

She is so full of $hit and no amount of botox and fillers can hide that. She also can't sing anymore. 

• Love 1
On 10/3/2021 at 1:55 PM, Leodance said:

They were the first big thing on MTV! They were huge. It is a shame that a lot of people do not know their other work. Their third album is amazing! I really hope they make some new stuff after the comeback starts.

They where fake and most important yulia support Putin laws and of course she’s homophobic. Still appreciate lena she have a good soul.

And sorry but the first big thing on mtv was Madonna with like a virgin years ago 

• Like 1

I don't know how I feel about this. Their image has been kinda ruined by Yulia with her homophobic comments and it's pretty clear they don't even like each other that much anymore. Last time they tried a comeback and new music, Love in Every Moment, they didn't even release it as TATU because they'd fallen put. 

I'd love a new album but Yulia always seems to be the problem. She never used to put much effort into their early albums, literally all of their demos are just Lena, and she put spanners in the works last time they tried the reunion. Hopefully they'll prove us wrong. I'd rather a new album than performances. I doubt they'd have much chemistry on stage anymore.

If you're looking for a new TATU like album thought listen to Out of Control /Nepodkontrol by Valeria. Most of the songs were demos that never made it to Waste Management/ Dangerous and Moving.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, bbbsss said:

lol who told you that? US media? 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The stories of millions of real people who were forced to leave Ukraine and cross the Polish border, women who are being **** daily, innocent people who are being killed. Nothing can justify an unprovoked military attack, and saying that we should not mix music with politics in this case is just stupid. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Jajay119 said:

I don't know how I feel about this. Their image has been kinda ruined by Yulia with her homophobic comments and it's pretty clear they don't even like each other that much anymore. Last time they tried a comeback and new music, Love in Every Moment, they didn't even release it as TATU because they'd fallen put. 

I'd love a new album but Yulia always seems to be the problem. She never used to put much effort into their early albums, literally all of their demos are just Lena, and she put spanners in the works last time they tried the reunion. Hopefully they'll prove us wrong. I'd rather a new album than performances. I doubt they'd have much chemistry on stage anymore.

If you're looking for a new TATU like album thought listen to Out of Control /Nepodkontrol by Valeria. Most of the songs were demos that never made it to Waste Management/ Dangerous and Moving.

It doesn't show me up on youtube, can you provide the links of songs please? 

I listen to their music every now and then but I would not call myself a fan. And I got exited when reading these news that their new music is on its way. However, reading about those homophobic comments Julia made left bad taste in my mouth, I mean, we live in 21st century and we are still pointing fingers at people for sharing their beds with same s** humans? Especially when this duo resembled lesbian power couple? Whatever, I´ll give one or two spins to Lena´s craft. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 hours ago, Acer said:

But Julia was the one who continued sing about love to other girl:

So I won’t took her words too seriously - today she is homophobic, tomorrow she is *******ual…

The only thing that was weird, is that she said being a lesbian is not the same as being gay. I think that whole interview was a big mess and that she regreted doing it after. It doesn't make sense so much, you either respect LGBT or no. But the thing she only referred to is about her son, the question was asked about her son and she said she wouldn't like for her son to be gay, because she believes in family reproduction, but can also lesbians produce family?! No! So it doesn't make sense at all. But she is indeed not homophobic, since she is kissing and touching girls since forever :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

We should not care about what someone thinks and wants for their family, it is their opinion and wish. The only victim will be her son, if he maybe turns gay :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

By the way this song is such a bop, same as All Because Of U, both have the same scenario about lesbians :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I listen to their music every now and then but I would not call myself a fan. And I got exited when reading these news that their new music is on its way. However, reading about those homophobic comments Julia made left bad taste in my mouth, I mean, we live in 21st century and we are still pointing fingers at people for sharing their beds with same s** humans? Especially when this duo resembled lesbian power couple? Whatever, I´ll give one or two spins to Lena´s craft. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I am sure we will like new stuff when they release it :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: Their music is special, we should care less about opinions and what they want for their family :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

They already have done her herses... nowadays i don't believe a ish and the hype is gone.

There are so many themes they can do now, looking at all the situations that are happening in the world. Their image can't be the same as when they were literally kids in school. They all are grown up and their music was more then just lesbian themes. It had strong messages and a lot of directions. Is it to late? Well I can agree that it shouldn't take so long for them to reunite, but it is better ever than never. It is a shame not to be together after that victory they achieved. Huge succees again, not sure, but at least just perform together and release some new bops will be so fine for the fans and people who understand their music :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, Acer said:

But Julia was the one who continued sing about love to other girl:

So I won’t took her words too seriously - today she is homophobic, tomorrow she is *******ual…

Pretty sure she openly said she is bi***ual before but that she considers it "different" when it's w/w vs m/m love. Yeah, she's trash. I used to love and listen to them a lot, but I'm honestly shocked that they're getting back together. It's like deeply toxic relationships: some people break up for a reason, and trying to force them back together is never going to work because they've proven time and time again that they do not work.

Sadly, the two of them don't seem to be compatible. It surprises me that they'd try to get together again, especially now during the war, since Lena is anti-war and has such different life views than Julia. It can only damage Lena's reputation to deal with the trainwreck that is Julia. I've given up on ever hoping that Julia would redeem herself.

On 10/3/2021 at 3:32 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm not here for fake lesbianism and Putin support homophobic pop stars. 

This is a bad idea, the whole gimmick proved to be a bad idea then and now. 

Their never "fake lesbianism" that was a label that the media and public put to them. In the first album are the song malchick gay that is about being in love with a gay guy. there are more in the second album about being with guys, also in All About Us Julia go to a guy house, was more about bi s e x uality, is like katy Perry or Macklemore they would have been labeled as gays for gay debut singles.

in fact Julia is bi s e x ual and is the one that is homophobic (only with male gays), Lena suport LGTB comunnity all these years and she said in the interviews.

Said that, that comback don´t make sense and for another reasons, first because Julia teatred so bad Lena all these years and second because the programated concert is in Russia where everyday are more and more homophobic laws.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block